Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 9/5/2022 at 6:02 PM, corvus albus said:

Never has been. It's always transparent that someone lost an argument when they forgot what they said two minutes ago

Your argument is a total non sense 

see the post above 

not surprised anyway :bigbird:

Edited by LITTLELEGEND

Moderator 17,129
On 9/5/2022 at 6:07 PM, LITTLELEGEND said:

Ava one hit wonder status is cancelled in France :applause:

194 countries more and it will be erased :applause:

Taylor is only a hitmaker in US, Brazil, France, Poland and Japan then, Drake only in Canada, France, Brazil and US, Bey in zero countries, and Ava in France and Poland. At least according to this definition.

Sadly, nobody will ever be a hitmaker in the UK then, as they have no diamond certification. :rip:

Maybe your arbitrary "hitmaker/ one hit wonder qualifications" don't actually make sense :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Waiting for the list of artists who are not one hit wonders aka the ones who have diamond certs for multiple songs in each country :applause: 

Good luck booking those Laos, Tanzania and Vatican certs you speak of :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,255
On 9/5/2022 at 1:11 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

AM US

#97(-20) HMC

OUT of Top 500 on YouTube WHERE Elton is charting 3 times right now (Cold Heart, Sacrifice, Tiny Dance)

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/5/2022 at 3:50 PM, Doncho said:

The massive success for Top Gun movie gives me good hope for HMH at award season. Hopefully it can break the 2022 curse and get Gaga some awards :giveup:

Top Gun smashing left and right is definitelly going to help HMH and its chances imo (along with the fact that its a Lady Gaga song which is also critically acclaimed) 

• love 2

On 9/5/2022 at 9:28 PM, corvus albus said:

It barely missed the cutoff for Spotify global on its debut :bradley:

charting for one day wouldn't have made it any better than being N/A on third day.

I feel bad for her, label literally pushed back her album for nothing

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 9/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, corvus albus said:

Taylor is only a hitmaker in US, Brazil, France, Poland and Japan then, Drake only in Canada, France, Brazil and US, Bey in zero countries, and Ava in France and Poland. At least according to this definition.

Sadly, nobody will ever be a hitmaker in the UK then, as they have no diamond certification. :rip:

Maybe your arbitrary "hitmaker/ one hit wonder qualifications" don't actually make sense :applause:

I know diamond doesn’t exist in the UK. « During the streaming era, any song above 3xPlatinum is considered as a smash in the UK. Miss Ava has SBP and that’s all.

I should’ve called « points » and not diamond then.

On Mediatraffic, 6M+ points is a huge smash (Born This Way for example) and Bey, Taylor, Drake have multiple songs above 6M :rip: Ava... only Sweet But Psycho :rip:

Moderator 17,129
On 9/5/2022 at 6:33 PM, zoldyck said:

charting for one day wouldn't have made it any better than being N/A on third day.

I feel bad for her, label literally pushed back her album for nothing

The same happened to Heaven & Hell. Atlantic Records is just a terrible label and they have fumbled so hard. The reason why The Motto is the only competently managed single of hers since SBP is because it was managed by a different label entirely.