Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 9/4/2022 at 6:50 AM, WildAmerican said:

Ga Ga should do prestige Sci fi next movie a la Arrival/Amy Adams :cm:

And repeat the awards run with Gucci? No thanks? :icant:

Amy and Gaga are famously the only actors to have been nominated for every award sans the Oscars for their movies :bigbird:

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 9/3/2022 at 9:43 PM, Mr. V said:

And repeat the awards run with Gucci? No thanks? :icant:

Amy and Gaga are famously the only actors to have been nominated for every award sans the Oscars for their movies :bigbird:

I'm talking about the quality of the movie/ and the kind of movie i enjoy, not everything is about awards!

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,483
On 9/3/2022 at 9:48 PM, WildAmerican said:

I'm talking about the quality of the movie/ and the kind of movie i enjoy, not everything is about awards!

That’s why I’m so excited about Joker 2!!!! The academy rarely loves sequels and I doubt FAD will gross as much as the original but I LOVED the original Joker and I’m so excited to see Gaga play Quinn, even if I am doubtful about its future award chances.

Gaga is going to be able to have so many incredible roles in the future. I’m so excited about her acting career. I just know she’s going to do amazing, iconic things. 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,250
On 9/3/2022 at 9:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

YAS Adele slay :gaga-thanks: we all know Gaga will win an Emmy eventually, probably for acting! So let’s celebrate this cause we know it was one of the only ways Adele would ever get to win an Emmy! 

Naaaa holy sh!t 2022 continue slapping us

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 9/4/2022 at 7:54 AM, Adarsh said:

The film’s marketing team might have stuck to IAW but the cast has never stopped talking about Gaga :kiss:

Sadly the GP preferred IAW :billie:

A Popster Is Born 10,163
On 9/3/2022 at 9:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

YAS Adele slay :gaga-thanks: we all know Gaga will win an Emmy eventually, probably for acting! So let’s celebrate this cause we know it was one of the only ways Adele would ever get to win an Emmy! 

I have nothing against Adele, in fact I thought her show was great, but the fact that everybody was predicting Norm to win over Gaga but we actually ended up to losing to someone else :rip::rip:

A humbling year indeed

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 9/4/2022 at 7:18 AM, WildAmerican said:

I agree, arrival was one of the best sci-fi movies since Interstellar. I love the movie too. I was kind of joking with the amy Adams comparison trying to trigger others :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 9/4/2022 at 2:35 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

A nightmare :rip: what if she ends up sweeping the grammys too :icant: