US Radio

#1 +1 Harry Styles - As It Was 95.87 +0.14
#2 -1 Lizzo - About Damn Time 95.41 -1.05
#4 +1 Harry Styles - Late Night Talking 82.73 +0.92
#5 -1 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) 82.18 -1.11
#6 = Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL 75.11 -1.98

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 9/1/2022 at 2:58 PM, Adarsh said:

@Fame Romance If I’m not wrong, you updated Gaga’s Wikipedia page with HMH’s certifications right? I think someone removed them again. I can only see the SNEP one.

Yeah I put the French and Australian certifications but someone removed it because the reference has to redirect to the official websites but the SNEP and ARIA haven't updated theirs, they confirmed the cert via Twitter etc 

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,243
On 9/2/2022 at 5:40 AM, GODGA said:

Disenchanted is being released exclusively on Disney+ therefore is not eligible for the Oscars since it needs to have a theatrical run first.

PER GOLDDERBY:

All Disney has to do is give it a one-week run at the El Capitan Theater (which it owns) starting the same day it hits Disney+. And that’s not even a pandemic-related loophole: Disney did that with its straight-to-video animated Tinker Bell movies (2008-15), originally so the MPAA could rate them G but eventually with Academy approval to pad the number of films eligible for Animated Feature to assure five nominees every year, so every Disney Animation & Pixar film (plus Studio Ghibli at that time) can get a nom without blocking out DreamWorks, GKIDS, etc. It’s still in the regular Academy rules that the LA County qualifying run (i.e., El Capitan) can start as late as the same day as any non-theatrical release.

Dawn Of Chromatica crossed 75M on Spotify and is doing 100k daily. It was doing around 75k a few months ago. 

Numbers look really good for a remix album, tbh. I wish they had used some of the songs for the Chroma Ball, even if by just letting the record play before the actual show.

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 9/2/2022 at 3:20 AM, Artur said:

The Fame +1.705.224

The Fame Monster +1.116.737

Born This Way +1.020.393

A Star Is Born +1.786.506

Chromatica +1.197.775

5 over 1M albums on a Wednesday? :dragon:

6 with Top Gun: Maverick (the songs credited to her only) :dragon:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,180

Sweden:

#86 Hold My Hand [13 weeks]

#55 The Fame Monster [123 weeks]

Netherlands:

#67 A Star Is Born [174 weeks]

#92 The Fame [59 weeks]

Norway:

#9(+5) Top Gun: Maverick ST [14 weeks]

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

Not more Ava songs l-wording today :rip: I hope it's the song they scrap because she'll record new material with the album postponement but girllll just when I thought the "era" couldn't get any more messy :crying: I can wait until January and I'll gladly do that if that means everything will be better planed (or planed at least) and more polished but this is giving XCX World tease

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 9/2/2022 at 10:40 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

if Taylor and Blackpink is coming the first day streaming numbers for this song will be insane :giveup:

I would be so jealous and p*ssed if they film a MV :bradley:

Sour Candy deserved