Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 8/27/2022 at 12:14 PM, GODGA said:

Yeah, NO! If anything she should perform the only classic out of Joanne which is MR. Angel Down is cool regarding the context of the gun thing and mass shootings but she needs to keep it at this level and not push it further with the blue talk.

In fact its kinda disrespectful to talk about turning blue to a republi-an public. They have paid money to see you as an artist, not for doing liberal propaganda (from which she isn't gaining anything btw).

Umm it’s not happening. It’s Gaga not Taylor, she will always stand up for what she believes even if it’s risky 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,445
On 8/27/2022 at 2:46 PM, Adarsh said:

And I think we both are addicted to coke too, right? :icant:

Yessss! :icant:Although I have to admit that once I hit a certain number of years, I ditched the regular one and switched to Coke Zero (and even Zero sugar zero cafeine too). But yeah, Coke is my guilty pleasure, always was and will be. 
:flutter:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 8/27/2022 at 2:45 PM, CherryPie said:

I understand the reason behind performing Angel Down but hopefully Pigeon song will return to the setlist soon. She should let Joanne rest in peace since it’s by far her weakest project

She already did with Artpop 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 8/27/2022 at 3:16 PM, CherryPie said:

Nahh, ARTPOP is a bit of a mess but I would take this any day over Joanne’s dullness

My ears are saying the contrary 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, WildAmerican said:

the way i've actually been to a show at Hershey Park when I was younger :icant:

it's def an interesting venue, with it's layout (with the rear GA section and all)

I hope miss Ga can go cross 30k, I know 22-23k seated tickets were available