Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/22/2022 at 9:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

People wanting Gaga’s team to pull all stops during the LG7 lead single’s promo while criticizing all the other stars sound just the same.

shocked d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

I would drag Gaga if she released 

LG7 Lead Single

LG7 Lead Single Acapella

LG7 Lead Single Moody Version

A Popster Is Born 18,446
On 8/22/2022 at 9:24 PM, chartgaga said:

I would drag Gaga if she released 

LG7 Lead Single

LG7 Lead Single Acapella

LG7 Lead Single Moody Version

That’s your right, but for me, if she would get the #1 single with that, I would be ok with it. I just don’t care.  

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 8/22/2022 at 8:52 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I feel like Super Freaky Girl might have some actual longevity to it. Nicki is waiting to drop the music video, will probably pump out 5 more versions. A lot of her singles that have managed to go top 10 in the last 4-5 years have pulled a SL or worse, but I think this might actually stick around for awhile. 

The fact that she and Beyonce can still get hits at 39-41 gives me hope that the LG7 lead can do SOMETHING on the charts. Bobby just needs to pull out all the stops like when SL had a partnership with Apple and were airing those 30 second music video iPhone ads on Youtube all the time. 

liddos ain't giving gaga 89k pure sales like garbz did for this

Edited by Replay
  • sad 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/22/2022 at 9:32 PM, HuMiaouble said:

So Dua collaborating with a rapist wasn’t right but Nicki with a rapist is okay ? :lmao:

the hypocrisy :lmao:

double standards

just like Taylor using 329323920 remix on release week is manipulating the charts but Beyoncé and Nicki doing the same is genius and organic

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,337

Beyonce got there thanks to multi-radio support (urban, rnb, ryhtmic playing her song even tho its none of these genres). These stations will never spin gaga even if she made urban song.

Freaky Girl success is mainly thanks to bulk-buying and streaming farms. I mean song seems to be clicking with GP too but it wouldn't have such massive debut if not for barbz. Liddos ain't giving that level of dedication.

Our only chance for #1 is if song becomes viral and explodes on its own. Neither radio neither fanbase will push it there.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 8/22/2022 at 9:17 PM, chartgaga said:

Right song being a sample song produced by a rapist? Y’all have no morals but anyway

This has nothing to with what I said so you can bring your fake outrage somewhere else

Popster to Popster 3,903

BLACKPINK, Bey, Dua, Doja, Ari and Rihanna (with NO ALBUMS OUT SINCE 6 YEARS AGO) did that! :legend::legend:

Popster to Popster 3,903

come thru queens of kpop!

ending BTS

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,429
On 8/23/2022 at 12:24 AM, Andreu said:

The song hasn't dipped lower than #2 on the Spotify daily US chart so this won't freefall unlike her recent singles as much as many people are expecting that its not happing.

OT: ya'll shouldn't have pretended going #1 without a video was some kind of a feat when Beyonce did it :icant:

It still won’t last more than 15 weeks max :dragon:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/22/2022 at 9:35 PM, chartgaga said:

double standards

just like Taylor using 329323920 remix on release week is manipulating the charts but Beyoncé and Nicki doing the same is genius and organic

Except that Bey and Nicki were #2 and #1 most streamed song of the week 

unlike Taylor

Edited by HuMiaouble
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903

everything Beyonce does is A MOMENT!

Edited by Mario Spears

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 8/22/2022 at 9:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

People wanting Gaga’s team to pull all stops during the LG7 lead single’s promo while criticizing all the other stars’ teams doing just the same.

shocked d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

It does not even need to be Gaga as proven by the difference in the reaction when the last act who pulled all the stops to be #1 (doing even more than NM) vs now

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,429
On 8/23/2022 at 1:02 AM, HuMiaouble said:

So Dua collaborating with a rapist wasn’t right but Nicki with a rapist is okay ? :lmao:

the hypocrisy :lmao:

But nobody even dragged Dua. That song is still on her Spotify top 5 :bigbird:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/22/2022 at 9:42 PM, Adarsh said:

But nobody even dragged Dua. That song is still on her Spotify top 5 :bigbird:

Because it is a certified global smash :cm:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 8/22/2022 at 9:40 PM, Adarsh said:

It still won’t last more than 15 weeks max :dragon:

What do you want to bet :ohhh: 

Radio is picking up fast, VMA performance and the video release will give the songs two considerable boosts and is stable on streaming. There is nothing  that makes us think this will do like her regular singles

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

France
150 (149) 154 Shallow

ties Chandelier as the 6th longest charting female song ever in the country

I know Rolling In The Deep, Someone Like You and Diamond are above but what are the others two songs ? :receipts:

• love 1