Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 8/22/2022 at 3:41 PM, ViviLittleM said:

That’s false. At least in France. Once they got higher on Hit Du Moment it was over.

Same in Sweden, they weren't even charting inside the top 200 on spotify until it got added to its hits sweden

Popster This Way 615
On 8/22/2022 at 4:16 PM, emig_09 said:

:billie:

Kinda off-topic, but if Rock Music was kinda popular like the early 00s, I would like Gaga to try a rock album with many ballads like this Evanescence album (Fallen), but it wouldn’t do well commercially today.

Edited by Gaga Banana

Pop-a-911-ster 27,264
On 8/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Kinda off-topic, but if Rock Music was kinda popular like the early 00s, I would like Gaga to try a rock album with many ballads like this Evanescence album (Fallen), but it wouldn’t do well commercially today.

Demi did it and even if it's flopping is gooood

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,466

Not ya’ll talking like adding a song to a big playlist on Spotify is some kind of a fraud because before it was added it didn’t chart? Like, isn’t playlisting the reason behind making a song a hit? 

It  sometimes helps a song - IAW and sometimes doesn’t. IAW is just a carefree, generic, summery bop and HMH is a generic screamy ballad that people are not interested in in July/August. Yes, with exceptions like France. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/22/2022 at 10:09 PM, ViviLittleM said:

:rip:

i really hate how we're not getting a TOUR with these kind of dates GLOBALLY :nicki_scream:

A Popster Is Born 18,006
On 8/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, emig_09 said:

This guy is an idiot sometimes... 

I hate this straight white man for this, he's so fake ... And his fans defend him saying he's bi when he's only dated women since 2010. :mess:

• lol 1