Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 41,718

Oh my it's pretty straightforward to automate the entire process :icant:

There are existing Python scripts to create Spotify accounts and you can directly go to a URL in a specific Container by entering some extra text in the address bar :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 8/16/2022 at 7:33 PM, Adarsh said:

Paparazzi will forever be the biggest classic thanks to the iconic performance alone. The fact that it’s the best song on The Fame also helps :kiss:

The Fame is probably the album of her that have the most classics : Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi (+ almost all the songs on TFM the promo made instant classics). She'll sing those songs forever and she will probably never top that level of getting massive and global hits in her discography.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
On 8/17/2022 at 6:59 PM, BenG said:

There are existing Python scripts to create Spotify accounts and you can directly go to a URL in a specific Container by entering some extra text in the address bar :icant:

come on girlie what are you waiting for

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343

So from what I get, the thing is: We already knew Spotify didn't count playing the same song on loop as multiple streams, but if we take the same song from two different releases (deluxe vs Standard, single vs album, explicit vs clean,...) and stream it back to back it will count as multiple streams, right? So the more versions of a song there are available on the platform, the easier for it to be farmed?

This seems so weird since many artists are really quick to delete the single versions of the songs as soon as the album drops (unless they are a collab, because they dont want to make the song disappear from the featured artist(s)' profile).

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 476

This only shows how useless this fanbase is, I mean if 40 year olds Britney fans can send that ancient song to the top of spotify Papua guinea while y'all couldn't get more than 4 people to do this for more than 3 days 

:bradley:

Edited by M.F. Luder
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007
On 8/17/2022 at 2:24 PM, BenG said:

Spotify can't stop this tbh. Once you tag on a VPN, Spotify can't differentiate the accounts anymore

Well so Billboard should take this into consideration and reduce the weight of Spotify streams for their algorithm 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457
On 8/17/2022 at 1:59 PM, BenG said:

And what's keeping you from farming pythons?

UntriedMeagerGreatwhiteshark-size_restri

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 584

These methods could only help for debut weeks and even then the overall farmed  numbers should be insignificant for serious chart impact on Hot 100. Also, Bulgaria has only radio chart :bigbird:so stans are propably debuting old songs on that chart for the fan of it I guess….:ohhh: