Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,643
On 8/16/2022 at 2:29 AM, xo_hours said:

daily reminder that Joanne only got its Grammy thanks to ASIB hype & cute lil sold out tour b/c of Superbowl exposure; first and only lead single to not hit Top 5, no multi-weeks Top 10, by far her most local album - no #1's in any other major markets, the era that destroyed her credibility completely on radio, million performances of that horrid ballad only to still peak at #52 and tragic abysmal radio updates till Superbowl and the oblivious PR payola that followed 

the excuses 

MR sounded like a classic the second it was released and its incredible recurrents prove it, shaping up to be one of her biggest hits in the long run

• paws up 1

On 8/15/2022 at 9:54 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

the excuses 

MR sounded like a classic the second it was released and its incredible recurrents prove it, shaping up to be one of her biggest hits in the long run

pls having a measly ~200k+ daily streams is barely a feat especially for a ballad in today’s streaming era for a so called “classic” in her catalogue, even her older, proper hits are picking up better streams today than this pathetic loud noisy attempt of a tragic song 

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,918
On 8/15/2022 at 11:11 PM, xo_hours said:

pls having a measly ~200k+ daily streams is barely a feat especially for a ballad in today’s streaming era for a so called “classic” in her catalogue, even her older, proper hits are picking up better streams today than this pathetic loud noisy attempt of a tragic song 

And yet MR is het fourth most streamed song ever (Spotify+YT)

On 8/15/2022 at 10:13 PM, Lazz Monster said:

And yet MR is het fourth most streamed song ever (Spotify+YT)

not its not, stop making up lies just to fraud this attempt to label this fad of a single a “classic”; it’ll also fall down to #8 by next year as INLA & JD overtakes it

• love 1

ARTPOPster 2,014

I stan ARTPOP above all else but yes MR is the classic ARTPOP wishes it had :disappointed:

Altho I agree that artpop would be outstreaming JoJo if the tracklist was not incomplete *cough cough* :disappointed:

Edited by Mr. V
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 8/16/2022 at 10:35 AM, Mr. V said:

I stan ARTPOP above all else but yes MR is the classic ARTPOP wishes it had :disappointed:

Altho I agree that artpop would be outstreaming JoJo if the tracklist was not incomplete *cough cough* :disappointed:

DWUW had everything to be a classic, had it been a solo song :disappointed:

• paws up 4