Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 8/14/2022 at 9:14 PM, little legend said:

Not Nicki Minaj getting a hit :ew:

This is so problematic. Imagine Gaga having a pedo husband and working with dr luke at the same time. She would be crucified. 

• thanks 3

On 8/14/2022 at 8:58 PM, ViviLittleM said:

still didn't listen to renaissance i'll probably never, mess

I tried  like 4 times, but i only like break my soul so far and even with that I dont like the screaming in the song :jailga:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 8/14/2022 at 9:15 PM, artgagapop said:

I tried  like 4 times, but i only like break my soul so far and even with that I dont like the screaming in the song :jailga:

The Big Freedia screaming?

Edited by DonnieDarko

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/14/2022 at 4:15 PM, artgagapop said:

well I only have "ALIEN SUPERSTAR" on my personal playlist by now... it's a meh album tbth

Moderator 17,110
On 8/14/2022 at 9:12 PM, ViviLittleM said:

people giving money to Dr luke :rip:

Considering how beloved Dua and Doja here are, I have accepted everything now. Doja willingly works with Dr. Luke on a daily basis and Don't Start Now gives money to Dr. Luke as well.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 8/14/2022 at 9:17 PM, emig_09 said:

well I only have "ALIEN SUPERSTAR" on my personal playlist by now... it's a meh album tbth

At first I didn’t like it at all, but then I warmed up to it and have I’m That Girl, Cozy, Alien Superstar, BMS, Thique, America Has A Problem and Pure/Honey on my playlist. The rest is trash. 

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 8/15/2022 at 12:45 AM, DonnieDarko said:

This is so problematic. Imagine Gaga having a pedo husband and working with dr luke at the same time. She would be crucified. 

We can’t compare them because Nicki’s fanbase has accepted the fact that she has no morals.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 8/14/2022 at 8:21 PM, Gaga Banana said:

I feel kinda weird listening to the Nicki song, the lyrics make me feel embarrassed. I like the hook though :bigbird:

People might drag me but I'm so over the hyper-sexual trend of female-rap. It's so predictable by now and it feels forced and disingenuous to me a lot of times. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1