Popster for Sale 41,718
On 8/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, Dean Sextupler said:

A positive update? :ohhh:

It's been fluctuating there forever :icant:

Hold-My-Hand-Radio.jpg

Edited by BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457

*instrumental build up*

S̷̢͉̣̞̼̓̈́̅̏ W̶͎͕͙̥̄̚ͅ Ĭ̵͖͂͐̓̇ N̷̫̳̼͚̹̈́ E̵̟̍ !̴̰̖̗̈́ !̸̦̠̫͎̲̩̟̄ !̷̧̳͚̟̩̺̜̘̌̈́̀̋̄͊̀͘

Paint your face and...

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457

ARTPOP getting good retrospective reviews is monumental because it really shows how much respect she commands now from the industry. This is why we shouldn't let ARTPOP go, instead we should reclaim it as a success. 1B Spotify here we go!!

lady gaga applause GIF

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 5

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 8/14/2022 at 1:35 PM, Dean Sextupler said:

When we said we want longevity and not frontloaded peaks for HMH :dead:

For LG7 we better ask for longevity AND amazing peak :dead:

I may be wrong but I feel like the more she'll wait the more the the hype / anticipation is leaving. She's a powerful live performer for sure, she'll always sell concert tickets. But when it comes to new music... 

I think HMH suffered a bit from the lack of hype about it. The movie smashed, the main song didn't, which is kind of surprising especially knowing she served what the GP liked from her during ASIB. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457
On 8/14/2022 at 8:42 AM, monketsharona said:

I may be wrong but I feel like the more she'll wait the more the the hype / anticipation is leaving. She's a powerful live performer for sure, she'll always sell concert tickets. But when it comes to new music... 

I think HMH suffered a bit from the lack of hype about it. The movie smashed, the main song didn't, which is kind of surprising especially knowing she served what the GP liked from her during ASIB. 

She is promo sensitive, that is undeniable fact. If she doesn't perform a song on TV or on a good-sized event, people won't pay attention. She's a spectacle and she is bigger than her songs. Which is why she can't just drop a song and dip. Without her magnetic presence, people just won't pay attention.

• paws up 3

Popstanne 9,696
On 8/14/2022 at 8:42 AM, monketsharona said:

Tbh if you asked the gp, I'm pretty sure they would say IAW is the main song of the movie, they probably don't even remember the end credits song

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457
On 8/14/2022 at 8:55 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Tbh if you asked the gp, I'm pretty sure they would say IAW is the main song of the movie, they probably don't even remember the end credits song

We should just always shift the discussion to the fact that Gaga's main goal is to be a composer (which she did for a $1B film‼️). HMH is just secondary :excuseme:

How many other pop girls can even claim they are composers?

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1