58. (-11) The Fame Monster

150. (-21) The Fame

176. (-25) A Star Is Born

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 13,442
On 8/13/2022 at 5:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Well

At least there’s one big market here. IAW didn’t even chart in Japan while HMH charted longer than a lot of actual Gaga singles.

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 8/13/2022 at 9:30 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

How does this indicate that she's sorry for the album? Wouldn't it mean people went to see her because of Chromatica? 

iirc the only time she mentioned the album directly at my show (London, 30) she said: who here loves Chromatica? so I didn't feel that at all. What else made you feel this way? 

We had 2 less Chromatica song at Dusseldorf...

Also can't remember which concert she said it at, but she literally said "You all remember Chromatica, right?" It took me out of it.  It's prob just me trying to make sense of the fact that she abandoned the era a couple weeks into it. (911 aside. DOC aside too, I think that was all BP). 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 8/13/2022 at 2:48 PM, Imtired1616 said:

We had 2 less Chromatica song at Dusseldorf...

Also can't remember which concert she said it at, but she literally said "You all remember Chromatica, right?" It took me out of it.  It's prob just me trying to make sense of the fact that she abandoned the era a couple weeks into it. (911 aside. DOC aside too, I think that was all BP). 

I think she meant that jokingly, like obviously her fans would remember. 

Bey is currently doing ~8M daily streams more than Gaga and the gap keeps decreasing, interesting

I wonder if Gaga will be able to stay above her and end up #11 on most streamed females

#10 is sadly out of question unless Gaga miraculously starts outstreaming Lana by a good margin :sad:

On 8/13/2022 at 3:02 PM, technologic said:

We switched playlists  and I stopped streaming because its a waste with less than 10 people. We know the method works so we will do this when she drops a new single or when we organize something with 50+ people

Can you tell me about this method?

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 8/13/2022 at 3:02 PM, technologic said:

We switched playlists  and I stopped streaming because its a waste with less than 10 people. We know the method works so we will do this when she drops a new single or when we organize something with 50+ people

we should do it all the time for entire discography and then pretend it's GP like swifties do

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 8/13/2022 at 2:54 PM, Thrasher said:

Bey is currently doing ~8M daily streams more than Gaga and the gap keeps decreasing, interesting

I wonder if Gaga will be able to stay above her and end up #11 on most streamed females

#10 is sadly out of question unless Gaga miraculously starts outstreaming Lana by a good margin :sad:

I don't think she will outstream Bey this year. She has yet to release the visuals which will also boost the album. However the fact that Gaga's catalogue is doing so much better despite being the one with no new album out is pretty impressive ngl. 

The Fame Popster 316
On 8/13/2022 at 4:50 AM, Fame Romance said:

Plz sis Renaissance is both actually 

Pure/Honey, Alien Superstar, Summer Renaissance, Heated are among the gayest songs I’ve ever heard and that’s why the album tracks are flopping

spacer.png

But I love all of them, currently obsessed with Heated

The problem with Chroma is the bland production. Lyric wise it’s pretty good. Renaissance has great production but weak lyrics. That’s why Chroma sounds more gay/Eurovision’d. I still agree that some renaissance tracks are ghey but not chromatica gay. Gaga is the queen of gays for a reason 🤭🤭😜

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 8/13/2022 at 2:48 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Also can't remember which concert she said it at, but she literally said "You all remember Chromatica, right?" It took me out of it. 

I also like how she made these film OST songs HMH/ARUTW about her fans during  TCB . Clever queen! Mother knows her core base solely want f@ggotry from her, so she’s warming them up :billie:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 8/13/2022 at 9:42 AM, Adarsh said:

At least there’s one big market here. IAW didn’t even chart in Japan while HMH charted longer than a lot of actual Gaga singles.

HMH is at least bigger than SL ( and ROM in France) but a flop is a flop. At least it’s still top 80 on Spotify Sweden. Poor SL 🤭💀😜😆😅

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 8/13/2022 at 2:59 PM, Adarsh said:

Countries where HMH charted better than IAW:

Argentina, Belgium, Croatia, Finland, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Switzerland

Romania would have also been there if it wasn't for our charts not allowing us to see the entire top 100

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,454
On 8/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, Zak said:

The problem with Chroma is the bland production. Lyric wise it’s pretty good. Renaissance has great production but weak lyrics. That’s why Chroma sounds more gay/Eurovision’d. I still agree that some renaissance tracks are ghey but not chromatica gay. Gaga is the queen of gays for a reason 🤭🤭😜

The production on Chromatica is not bland. 

edit

and the lyrics on Renaissance are not weak either.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,454
On 8/13/2022 at 4:41 PM, OliverDespechao said:

reactions for the gays* on Twitter: "azealia banks: faggots! u-huh I hate  you faggot you're so annoying 💕 https://t.co/KtvYOf1woH" / Twitter

To be fair, HMH live, like many of Godga’s songs, sounds anthemic. So I’m glad I stayed. I wouldn’t have leave even if she would end with one of the BTW bonus tracks.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1