Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/11/2022 at 4:24 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I mean, you only need to go to a concert or to a movie theater once, and Chromatica had a big debut, I think the problem is that she hasn't released something the gp really wants to hear again and again, and not just appreciate 

This.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,468
On 8/11/2022 at 5:24 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I mean, you only need to go to a concert or to a movie theater once, and Chromatica had a big debut, I think the problem is that she hasn't released something the gp really wants to hear again and again, and not just appreciate 

I think she did release plenty of music the gp would enjoy again and again but imo they just think of her as weird and rarely check on her or go back to her music for this reason. Maybe? Idk

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/11/2022 at 4:41 PM, BenG said:

87,276,866 streams on Spotify, 74,192,066 views on YouTube, #5 in Switzerland, #11 in Taiwan, #24 in UK, #25 in Canada, #29 in Australia, #32 in France, #49 in US on their respective charts say that

:rip: our one hit wonder artist standards now :rip:

A Popster Is Born 18,468
On 8/11/2022 at 5:26 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah it was the 2nd coming of Rain On Me in fact (even that song wasn't pushed a lot)

I mean, if you’re asking us to stay objective, then let’s. HMH wasn’t pushed like many of today’s hits but it also wasn’t abandoned like many Gaga releases. I think it was something in the middle and I’m sure her team thought the song would stick with the movie exposure and a couple of promo slots it received. It just didn’t. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

153M views

Another fan made lyrics video of ARUTW surpassing the MV of the lead single SL :icant:

Soon the official audio of ARUTW will also surpass the MV of SL :icant:

her team I swear 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/11/2022 at 5:30 PM, HuMiaouble said:

153M views

Another fan made lyrics video of ARUTW surpassing the MV of the lead single SL :icant:

Soon the official audio of ARUTW will also surpass the MV of SL :icant:

her team I swear 

ARUTW 

MV - 400M views

1st fan made lyrics video - 230M views

2nd fan made lyrics video - 153M views

Official Audio - 146M views 

Total : 929M views

:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/11/2022 at 5:34 PM, WildAmerican said:

the way she riffs on on the final everytime we say goodbye baby it............ HuUuUUuUuUrRrRTs on the tour is just perfection i fear

Yeah this song is simply amazing 

On 8/11/2022 at 5:24 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Yeah, that’s what I meant with poor choices.

Regarding concerts or movies, the fact that she can bring people in means that she still sparks interest among the GP as an act. 

Spoiler

Someone that I think may be over musically is Katy who can’t fill 5k theaters with discounted prices and can only stay relevant by buying TikTok virality for her decade old hits, hence increasing her Spotify streams. But, sadly, she has nothing going on out of that in her career. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,468
On 8/11/2022 at 5:35 PM, Dean Sextupler said:

Dude you're getting Little Legend hating SL levels ngl

I’m really really not. Please, let’s have some clarity. Also we moved on from it. 

Edited by DonnieDarko