Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/3/2022 at 6:46 PM, Replay said:

so if they dropped Japan Tour Edition on spotify now Chromatica would be charting on BB200 (5-7k units)

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

Or do they need to release phyiscal edition in the states for that too?

I think they only need to make it available WW in terms of streaming services to count but would it work? cause HMH streams would go to the album moving more units meaning Top Gun OST for now

same thing happend for Prisoner by Miley which stopped profitting Plastic Hearts on BB200 the moment it was added by Dua to FN since FN was moving more units than PH

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 8/3/2022 at 6:52 PM, chartgaga said:

I think they only need to make it available WW in terms of streaming services to count but would it work? cause HMH streams would go to the album moving more units meaning Top Gun OST for now

same thing happend for Prisoner by Miley which stopped profitting Plastic Hearts on BB200 the moment it was added by Dua to FN since FN was moving more units than PH

oh wait i forgot about top gun OST :enigma: delete it then

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

On 8/3/2022 at 9:52 PM, Replay said:

i mean urban/rhythmic/rnb radio will play anything by Beyonce regardless of the genre so idk if urban only single would make sense

yeah that's why I think they will send a song that is doing good on streaming. With pop radio, their choices were limited and they had to shallow the pill of sending a non-factor song. I feel like SR will be pop only single not the other way round, urban single will be the real one with push. They might be waiting for Break My Soul to die down there. 

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 8/3/2022 at 6:56 PM, zoldyck said:

yeah that's why I think they will send a song that is doing good on streaming. With pop radio, their choices were limited and they had to shallow the pill of sending a non-factor song. I feel like SR will be pop only single not the other way round, urban single will be the real one with push. They might be waiting for Break My Soul to die down there. 

but im saying for example Urban radio will play the SR even tho it's not urban, so why stop it by dropping another urban single

Edited by Replay

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/3/2022 at 5:56 PM, zoldyck said:

They don’t have to wait. They just have to stop sending the weekly cheques.

Spoiler

:icant:

Popster for Sale 44,892
On 8/3/2022 at 5:52 PM, chartgaga said:

Dua Lipa that thieving demon!

On 8/3/2022 at 9:58 PM, Replay said:

time to add Shallo

but im saying for example Urban radio will play the SR even tho it's not urban, so why stop it by dropping another urban single

Because it was flop on streaming, despite being #1 on TTH and numerous new friday playlists + hot hits countries. Its streams are bad compared to Alien Superstar(which got almost no playlist support)

• paws up 1

On 8/3/2022 at 9:58 PM, BenG said:

They don’t have to wait. They just have to stop sending the weekly cheques.

Reveal hidden contents

:icant:

with amount of sampling on that album and BMS payola. I doubt they can send more cheques 

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/3/2022 at 6:05 PM, zoldyck said:

with amount of sampling on that album and BMS payola. I doubt they can send more cheques 

They could remove the samples and use the BMS payola for new single's payola :horse_race:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,265
On 8/3/2022 at 12:52 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Wed Midweeks: 

1 LF SYSTEM - Afraid to Feel (28,885)
2 Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL (26,455)

do you think iTubes can close the gap (+ the remixes streaming numbers)?

UK iTunes: 

3. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (+1) 
16. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (will.i.am. remix) (+3) 
18. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (Honey Dijon remix) (+13)
23. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (Terry Hunter remix) (+7)
24. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (Nita Aviance club remix) (+9)
50. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (Acapella version) 
68. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (album version) 
80. Beyoncé - Break My Soul (instrumental version)

WTF is this mess 

BTSyonce

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread
Popster to Popster 3,903

The Fame is trending on Twitter RN! 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/3/2022 at 6:49 PM, zoldyck said:

Well I think it is not bad of a choice for radio. Despite it bombing on streams, It is one of the radio friendly song. Especially for Pop radio.

Maybe they will send Alien Superstar / Heated / Thique to urban radios  

Alien Superstar better be the next single! 

Popster to Popster 2,970
On 8/3/2022 at 5:38 PM, Dean FADchester said:

Bey hated the lowercase trend done by ariana and taylor swift

The continuous search for aesthetics 

IMG-20220803-210510.jpg

I think this is much cooler

IMG-20220803-210941.jpg

• paws up 1
  • lol 1