Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,255

Gaga on YouTube

#27 = Lady Gaga - G.U.Y. (An ARTPOP Film) 104,07M

#28 +1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 103,94M

#29 -1 Lady Gaga - I'll Never Love Again (from A Star Is Born) (Extended Version/Official Audio) 103,8M

HMH surpassed INLA Audio and will pass G.U.Y MV today too :sassysalem:

• paws up 7
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,164
On 10/7/2022 at 9:47 AM, Adarsh said:

Chromatica Ball>The Monster Ball >Born This Way Ball > artRAVE > Enigma + Jazz >Joanne World Tour

How is Enigma better than JWT? :dead:

If you mean Jazz + Piano, then it should be top 3 :ally:

Edited by Lazz Monster

On 10/7/2022 at 10:36 AM, nydedan said:

so lana will get her first ever no.1 single.

every MPG except gaga got chart hit in 2022, why?

How many times should we say it that getting a #1 =/= Hit song!

I mean just look at Taylor's 3 last #1s...absolutely nobody outside her fanbase has heard them!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

I saw someone on goldderby say that The Oscars should change the Best Original Song category and make it Best music in a Film like BAFTA has it, which awards the way music in total (song, score) is used for a movie and only the main contributors.

This way not only Godga would be the only one able to win it out of all her peers but we can stop once and for good the chances of someone like Beyonce or Taylor from ever winning an Oscar since doing just an end credit song would not make them eligible for the award hihihi

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 10/7/2022 at 3:46 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

A GGD member is working on buying the BTW Ball Chile recording. So if that goes through and TCB comes out we'll have three recorded tours. 

Havent they been working on it since like 2019 :rip:

A Popster Is Born 10,164
On 10/7/2022 at 10:48 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

I saw someone on goldderby say that The Oscars should change the Best Original Song category and make it Best music in a Film like BAFTA has it, which awards the way music in total (song, score) is used for a movie and only the main contributors.

Imagine the Kii :icant:

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690

The way that Lana is the most succesful female artist Taylor has ever collabed with. Hopefully Lana gets the Phoebe Bridgers treatment and gets a whole verse and not the general female collaborator treatment from Taylor meaning backing vocals

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,887
On 10/7/2022 at 2:54 PM, joesuda said:

The way that Lana is the most succesful female artist Taylor has ever collabed with. Hopefully Lana gets the Phoebe Bridgers treatment and gets a whole verse and not the general female collaborator treatment from Taylor meaning backing vocals

Just yesterday I was thinking of how much Wildest Dreams is basically a beautifully done tribute to Lana through Taylor's lens. So excited for this collab, I doubt Taylor would waste her Lana collab on something like that, she's a huge Lana fan.

• paws up 1