Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,444
On 10/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, danwasd said:

artRAVE stomps on TCB outfit wise and stage setup wise. It was a huge inflatable balooon, yes, but it's better than restricted view-based brutalist grey walls :bebe:

I have a soft spot for ARTPOP and artrave but I really have to disagree, especially on the outfit part. 
:scared:

A Popster Is Born 14,851
On 10/7/2022 at 10:21 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I have a soft spot for ARTPOP and artrave but I really have to disagree, especially on the outfit part. 
:scared:

why? the only really bad/off-topic outfit from the artRAVE was the black bondage one, while TCB has lots of off-topic ones –i.e., the gold blazer one or the pointy black one–.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 10/7/2022 at 9:04 AM, danwasd said:

artRAVE stomps on TCB outfit wise and stage setup wise. It was a huge inflatable balooon, yes, but it's better than restricted view-based brutalist grey walls :bebe:

The runway >>>

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 10/7/2022 at 10:36 AM, nydedan said:

so lana will get her first ever no.1 single.

every MPG except gaga got chart hit in 2022, why?

you think the t person is going to push something that would help another artisté?

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/7/2022 at 9:37 AM, Andreu said:

you think the t person is going to push something that would help another artisté?

It is very interesting though that in the past 8-9 months Lana's streams have gotten bigger and bigger,seemingly over night. I do wonder if there was some business talk behind the creation of this collab.

1767687071_gagatiktokavi.thumb.jpg.d5e196bc75743eab76d93d3dc59e8b30.jpg

• shook 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,444
On 10/7/2022 at 10:23 AM, danwasd said:

why? the only really bad/off-topic outfit from the artRAVE was the black bondage one, while TCB has lots of off-topic ones –i.e., the gold blazer one or the pointy black one–.

I guess because I found them a bit cheap? But keep in mind that I know nothing about fashion lol. 

Popster to Popster 3,903

Mother and Daughter are trending 🔥

OOy8cTG.jpeg

Kyvlvcr.jpeg

Edited by Mario Spears
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,422
On 10/7/2022 at 2:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It is very interesting though that in the past 8-9 months Lana's streams have gotten bigger and bigger,seemingly over night. I do wonder if there was some business talk behind the creation of this collab.

That’s suspicious that’s weird

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 10/7/2022 at 10:53 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I mean as soon as Lover flopped (for Taylors standards and for no one elses) and she didnt get the critical acclaim that she wanted its so clear she tried ro emilate the Lana route... And she got an AOTY grammy for it so now Lana rightfully wants a piece of her cake methinks

Popster to Popster 3,903

Btw, it's out now 🤩🤩

FedEvf7WYAA5QnN?format=jpg&name=large

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029

it was bad

https://images.rtl.fr/funradio/www/931648-lady-gaga-a-demarre-sa-tournee-artpop-ball-tour-en-floride.jpg

Lady Gaga - ArtRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour - Just Dance | Lady gaga, Lady  gaga artrave, Just dance

Lady Gaga: artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball- Part ll - Bobby TalamineBobby Talamine

they looked so cheap, from the inflatable castle to the cheap wigs and costumes

the good costume from artRAVE remains the first act one:

Lady Gaga performs at her 2014 'artRave: The Artpop Ball' concert[4]-  Chinadaily.com.cn

artRAVE Tour Changes/Additions Thread [Update: New artRAVE Outfits] - Lady  Gaga - FOTP

and honorable mention to Act II and the encore outfit

whereas Chromatica has those timeless fashion outfits

Lady Gaga Lights Up London with Glorious Chromatica Ball - That Grape Juice

Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball undoes her bodily betrayal - Afrik Best Radio

Lady Gaga Chromatica Ball Tour: Why It's What We Need Right Now – Billboard

Lady Gaga - Babylon/Free Woman Close to us part - The Chromatica Ball  STOCKHOLM 💓 21.7.2o22 - YouTube

Lady Gaga Dodger Stadium Concert Filmed for Mystery Project: Recap –  Billboard

Lady Gaga Kicks Off Long-Awaited Chromatica Ball Tour with Sold Out Show in  Germany!: Photo 4790545 | Lady Gaga Pictures | Just Jared

Critique de Chromatica Ball : l'extravagance pop de Lady Gaga est une  euphorie queer - Gayvox

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897

I can’t believe some people prefer the ArtMESS outfits over the GODmatica Ball outfits :dead:
there are the definition of cheap costumes :dead:

a big mention to this disaster 

spacer.png

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/7/2022 at 12:22 PM, TheRealMiaou said:

I can’t believe some people prefer the ArtMESS outfits over the GODmatica Ball outfits :dead:
there are the definition of cheap costumes :dead:

a big mention to this disaster 

spacer.png

for me the worse remains the rave look... it was so ugly in pictures and in person