Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,628
On 10/2/2022 at 12:23 PM, Andreu said:

It kinda makes sens since the fans might force themselves to stream MTN on Youtube to makke the views look better I wouldn't have played it more than twice in the last decade if this weren't the case tbh meanwhile no one has the time for the BTW video. A shame she deleted the official audio and didn't upload a shortened version of the video like she did with GUY

On 10/2/2022 at 12:26 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

MTN is a masterpiece that's why

I made it a goal to help it reach 100M but the length really doesn't help. It's a masterpiece but really a chore to give views.

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 10/2/2022 at 4:28 PM, Dean Farmchester said:

I made it a goal to help it reach 100M but the length really doesn't help. It's a masterpiece but really a chore to give views.

her best arts not the charts moment 

her worst being the HMH intro :icant:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,169
On 10/2/2022 at 12:28 PM, Dean Farmchester said:

Don't you need to watch only 30s to count as 1 view?

Pop-a-911-ster 26,628
On 10/2/2022 at 1:00 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Don't you need to watch only 30s to count as 1 view?

Not sure for YT. Unlike Spotify, I don't curate nor put as much effort into YT. I just watch as many as I can

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 10/2/2022 at 5:15 PM, Dean Farmchester said:

I'll try to track them for a few more days, perhaps there are outliers in my date range :icant:

Good for MTN though maybe it will finally reach 100M

wait just realised u forgot to divide MTN number by 4, it does like 8k daily

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,497
On 10/2/2022 at 12:47 PM, Adarsh said:

Not that gay movie flopping

It’s really a shame, I thought the movie was really really good. So incredibly important that we get movies like this. My fiancé and I teared up and laughed our asses off. Such a hilarious movie and by far the best comedy of the year. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 13,442
On 10/2/2022 at 10:18 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s really a shame, I thought the movie was really really good. So incredibly important that we get movies like this. My fiancé and I teared up and laughed our asses off. Such a hilarious movie and by far the best comedy of the year. 

I fear it’s because people find Billie Eichner annoying. Also, I’ve seen so many people complaining about the lack of “hot” lead actors :toofunny: