Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 10/1/2022 at 2:00 PM, CHROMATICON said:

she also worked with Max Martin, something she refused to do before, because well, he was and is known to only make hits for most mainstream artists in today's pop landscape.

And then he wrote Stupid Love

200.gif

• lol 5

I find it hard to believe the BTS rumor, surely anything can happen when it comes to Gaga but releasing a droplet with them would just be… weird. Like, she did Sour Candy with BP, I wasn’t expecting her to repeat a K-Pop collab but maybe dive into a Cardi/Doja or Bad Bunny collab. 

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/1/2022 at 12:58 PM, BenG said:
  • [Spotify FR] Hold My Hand: 72,166 streams, up 22.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify SE] Hold My Hand: 28,451 streams, up 1.0% from 7 days ago.

:horse_race:

is it gonna re-peak in France? that % increase is shockingly good 

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 10/1/2022 at 1:48 PM, LGMonster95 said:

As I said before, I don't believe that BTS collab rumour but "even" if it is (just to say) I don't think it would be "desperate" but more like Gaga doing something fun and experiment with her sound. Some people said the same when she did the collab with Blackpink and in the end, it wasn't even released as a single (and not only that but we have no video aswell). If Gaga was one of those artists that was really looking after #1's and stuff like this then yeah you can say that she will be desperate but that's really not the case with her, she just does her own thing.

And at the end of the why would it be seen as desperate for Gaga to get another easy #1 hit when Beyoncé, Taylor, Nicki and much much more other artists aren't called out for craving for #1 and using some obvious commercial decisions to boost their chances to get new hits  ?

Were people coming for Coldplay when they did that song with BTS ? 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/1/2022 at 12:58 PM, BenG said:
  • [Spotify FR] Hold My Hand: 72,166 streams, up 22.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify SE] Hold My Hand: 28,451 streams, up 1.0% from 7 days ago.

Spotify Weekly Sweden

#95 (+12) Hold My Hand [21 weeks]

Spotify Weekly France
#147 (-3) Hold My Hand [18 weeks]

It only has 28m playlisting, Sweden made up for their OGHness with chromatica and come to carry Hand :oscar:

• paws up 4
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
Shallow
iTunes:
#59 Italy (-34)
#96 Germany (NE)

Always Remember Us This Way

:applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/1/2022 at 4:09 PM, monketsharona said:

And at the end of the why would it be seen as desperate for Gaga to get another easy #1 hit when Beyoncé, Taylor, Nicki and much much more other artists aren't called out for craving for #1 and using some obvious commercial decisions to boost their chances to get new hits  ?

Were people coming for Coldplay when they did that song with BTS ? 

It just wont be a desperate chart move for Gaga because let's be honest, she doesn't even do enough promo for her own singles to do good not talking about doing collabs like this for only one purpose (charts) it just doesn't feel like she is that much into charts to make songs for only one purpose, It's not like her.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

US iTunes:

#64 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

#76 Lady Gaga - Poker Face

#87 NEW Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

#88 NEW Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

:whatga:

Edited by little legend
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/1/2022 at 2:29 PM, little legend said:

US iTunes:

#87 NEW Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

#88 NEW Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

:whatga:

winter is coming GIF

Spotify Czech Republic Weekly

#69 (+3) Hold My Hand [peak #61, 18 weeks]

The last 7 weeks 

#69 - #72 - #80 - #72 - #72 - #71 - #71

Ride Or Die Horse GIF by NOHAU

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 10/1/2022 at 4:53 PM, chartgaga said:

impact

Let me ignore the Madonna reference but it's amazing how A Star Is Born is considered just that Lady Gaga movie. Poor Bradley and poor everyone else that is starring with Gaga on a movie. Her power is just insane and she just outshines everyone else. And that's just the reality and how things really are. The only ones that are in denial and saying things like "thank you Bradley" are the unicellular rats called OGHs 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524322a463261a3d41ff

Edited by little legend
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/1/2022 at 4:56 PM, little legend said:

Let me ignore the Madonna reference but it's amazing how A Star Is Born is considered just that Lady Gaga movie. Poor Bradley and poor everyone else that is starring with Gaga on a movie. Her power is just insane and she just outshines everyone else. And that's just the reality and how things really are. The only ones that are in denial and saying things like "thank you Bradley" are the unicellular rats called OGHs 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524322a463261a3d41ff

the mom is out of touch with new technologies and stuff