Finished “Hocus Pocus 2” and it’s one of the best this year! Great sequel
I do love Bette Middler :gaga-thanks:

The ending was so emotional :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,651
On 10/1/2022 at 6:21 AM, emig_09 said:

Finished “Hocus Pocus 2” and it’s one of the best this year! Great sequel
I do love Bette Middler :gaga-thanks:

It was such a moment ! A strong sequel that treated the original movie with a lot of respect !

Bette, Sarah and Kathy ate it !

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
A Popster Is Born 16,850

This thread is my magnum opus and I stand by every single word I have said. ATRL is a racist cesspool and the way so many users are still yet to be held to account for their racism over the years is appalling and beyond the pale. 

I will not be gaslighted into thinking that there isn’t any racism as it pertains to discussions and critiques surrounding Beyoncé and her accomplishments on ATRL, when I have seen the perpetual racism with my very own eyes. 

I will never back down from this. You can try to bully and gaslight all you want. It’s not going to work on me. I see so many of you for what you are and you’re all mad because I call you out on it. 

But yes, like I said, my magnum opus. Put this thread on my ATRL tombstone. If I want to be remembered for any thread, it’s this one.

Bey stans are embarrassing as fvck.. for them it's racism if you drag HasBeyn :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/1/2022 at 10:48 AM, danwasd said:

A theoretical BTS collab falls as "desperate" as the three Traumatica collabs, tho

you say that but iif its true i  want it adding to chromatica :billie: BTS are kinda over, they would only hurt a new record. A droplet would similarly be a waste ala the cure not added to joanne. This would secure it having better streams long term and push  those golds to plat.

1767687071_gagatiktokavi.thumb.jpg.d5e19

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

you say that but iif its true i  want it adding to chromatica :billie: BTS are kinda over, they would only hurt a new record. A droplet would similarly be a waste ala the cure not added to joanne. This would secure it having better streams long term and push  those golds to plat.

I think it wouldn't look as desperate if it's a droplet though, and who knows maybe the song could be decent...

Edited by HoldMyOreos

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/1/2022 at 11:07 AM, Adarsh said:

The only way it won’t look desperate is if it’s  a jazz collab with Taehyung and not a kids bopz with the whole group 

spacer.png

Paradise feat. Taehyung is coming!

• love 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread

You guys are overthinking, casual people don't care who is working with whom for success. That's why nobody calls Beyonce desperate for hoping on remixes.

It is a stan culture thing, and let's be honest they even called Gaga desperate for working with Tony. 

BTS Collab would go good for her in Asian and Gen Z market. It will also be good for BTS in European countries. It is win-win situation for parties

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1