little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,253
On 9/28/2022 at 10:12 AM, emig_09 said:

US Radio

Nicki Top 20

Hold Me Closer Top 20 in next one or two updates

BMS almost #50

Lil Nas X coming to have another hit

When Bee fans said they were pulling BMS cause the next single was going to be pushed and... I can't see any other song from RENAISSANCE charting :whatga:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,887
On 9/28/2022 at 2:13 PM, emig_09 said:

When Bee fans said they were pulling BMS cause the next single was going to be pushed and... I can't see any other song from RENAISSANCE charting :whatga:

Cuff It is coming sis 

be humble 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,061

This new Marilyn Monroe movie is so disrespectful and honestly disgusting… this is the furthest thing from being a biopic and shows how the exploitation of Marilyn will sadly continue to live on for as long as possible. 

A Popster Is Born 13,422
On 9/28/2022 at 7:03 PM, Stats4LG said:

This new Marilyn Monroe movie is so disrespectful and honestly disgusting… this is the furthest thing from being a biopic and shows how the exploitation of Marilyn will sadly continue to live on for as long as possible. 

And that director recently outed himself as a Marilyn hater in an interview. He said no one watched her movies. Well then why are you making a movie about her? :rip: truly a rotten man

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,253
On 9/28/2022 at 10:33 AM, Stats4LG said:

On 9/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, Adarsh said:

And that director recently outed himself as a Marilyn hater in an interview. He said no one watched her movies. Well then why are you making a movie about her? :rip: truly a rotten man

Have you seen "Spencer"? A piece of sh!t! the director shows a neurotic Diana all the f-ing movie WTF

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,422
On 9/28/2022 at 7:08 PM, emig_09 said:

Have you seen "Spencer"? A piece of sh!t! the director shows a neurotic Diana all the f-ing movie WTF

Never watched it for this very reason. I love and respect these women so much. This new trend of making degrading biopics has to stop. And notice how they only do this to women? I’m worried for the Amy Winehouse movie too. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 18,444
On 9/28/2022 at 4:01 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

2 Be Loved by Lizzo is rising rapidly on Spotify 200, she's coming for her second hit this era :applause:

142 (+18) 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) Lizzo 993,824    

I see it everywhere on TikTok 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,444

A few weeks ago someone said that the fireworks during the ROM performance weren’t synchronized, well they were perfectly synchronized for the final 1 Rain 2 On 3 Me part (if you know what I mean lol). I’m watching the LA show now and it looks amazing. Oh and I can’t wait for the whole world to see how she’s praising BloodPop right before Fun Tonight, I know some of the liddos will be fuming. Lmaooo

That is if it will ever be released, lol.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,253

I have to admit "HOLY FVCK" by Demi is one of my fav albums of the year

A-MA-ZING

Her voice! :dead:

Edited by emig_09
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,253
On 9/28/2022 at 12:32 PM, nydedan said:

so the transition from mega pop star to big screen actor with acclaims and boxoffice is not that easy as GODGA has shown after all:icant:

ALL THIS FLOPS FROM THEM GIVE ME YEARS OF LIFE

Keep Calm Secret Story GIF by Mediaset España

Edited by emig_09

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
On 9/28/2022 at 6:52 PM, emig_09 said:

"If Gaga does it our fave can do it... and better" REALITY

Amsterdam 20%
Don't Worry Hoe 38%
My Policefad 47%
Cinderella 42%
Cats 19%

:icant:

Gaga the unreachable standard for other pop artists why? 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2