Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Godga making a whole billion dollar franchise focused on Joker to change direction completely and focus on her instead…her power knows no bound!

When she delivers an out of this world performance and Denis Villeneuve will have no choice but to book her in the role of Cleopatra that he will be directing. And then after working with her he will be so satisfied that he will have no other choice but to invite her to play the villain in the next James Bond movie that he will direct (for which she will write the music too)

I’ve planted the seed!!!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

Gaga is going to f*cking slay her role on Joker 2 (especially since its a musical aswell, It's only a big + for her) imagine if she pulls a best original song + best actress nomination, literally NOBODY but her could do this nowadays:giveup:

• love 5

Popster for Sale 57,446

Wait so turns out Taylor’s biggest single-show attendance is only 75k, which is less than the 78k Gaga pulled for Stade de France :oscar:

My Stade de France show marked the biggest tour attendance for a female debuting this century (only Madonna had more attendance with Confessions Tour) :abel_glow:

Edit: 

Adele did more with a few dates but I thought this was a residency or summ

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 9/26/2022 at 3:36 AM, Fame Romance said:

Wait so turns out Taylor’s biggest single-show attendance is only 75k, which is less than the 78k Gaga pulled for Stade de France :oscar:

My Stade de France show marked the biggest tour attendance for a female debuting this century (only Madonna had more attendance with Confessions Tour) :abel_glow:

Edit: 

Adele did more with a few dates but I thought this was a residency or summ

Adele had a 360 stage so it’s impossible to beat her record. Gaga won’t have that because she needs the backdrop for her visuals and concept.

• paws up 1

On 9/25/2022 at 7:13 PM, LGMonster95 said:

This fanbase can't focus on streaming one album and you want both? :icant:

I'm speaking for myself. My main account alone already outstreams most of you and now @BenG has given me tools to sextuple that so :icant: