Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 9/24/2022 at 9:21 PM, chartgaga said:

not y'all getting to support the trash person that is Kim Petras and her Dr Luke ways

Not supporting that at all but it’s a milestone moment for the trans community. Besides, this song isn’t produced by him so I guess that’s fine.

Upcoming Spotify milestones

(Songs with less than 15M streams required to reach a 100th M milestone)

100M

Less than 3M

Less than 4M

Less than 8M

Less than 9M

200M

Less than 4M

300M

Less than 7M

Less than 14M

1,900M

Less than 4M

I'd love to see Joanne and Chromatica first few non-single tracks reach 100M.

A-Yo, Joanne and John Wayne hitting 100M, with PI 200M+ and MR 700M would look pretty solid

Alice and FW with 100M (solo non-single tracks) with SL 300M+ and ROM 1B eventually would also look pretty good.

ARTPOP unfortunately will forever be carried only by Applause so G.U.Y. hitting 100M at least would make it look less tragic.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 9/24/2022 at 9:09 AM, BenG said:

"Rival Colombian football fans, more used to hurling insults at each other on the terraces, have united against a common enemy: Harry Styles. At stake is what takes place at Bogotá’s football stadium on 27 November: either the Colombian football championship final, or the latest leg of the British pop star’s world tour.

Styles had been scheduled to play in the car park of an amusement park in the capital city, but fans started a social media campaign for the concert to be moved after pop star Dua Lipa’s show there last weekend was plagued by logistical and technical problems.

Videos of Dua Lipa’s car park concert went viral as fans complained of crushing, poor sound and ironically, a lack of parking. The show was mocked online because people outside could see and hear better than those with tickets."

:icant:

I mean that parking lot is not a good venue, I think they should just wait for the "semifinals", I am 90% sure those 2 teams that use that stadium won't qualify :laughga:

• lol 1

On 9/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, Dean Farmchester said:

Upcoming Spotify milestones

(Songs with less than 15M streams required to reach a 100th M milestone)

100M

Less than 3M

Less than 4M

Less than 8M

Less than 9M

200M

Less than 4M

300M

Less than 7M

Less than 14M

1,900M

Less than 4M

Joanne is at 93,000,000+  including the piano version. :billie:

On 9/24/2022 at 1:35 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I hate that it's so easy to get a tik tok trend and a hit nowadays and yet it seems Gaga is the only one that can't get one 

Animated GIF

It's true. And the fact that Bobby will probably be quicker to copyright strike a growing trend faster than he can get Gaga songs on the TTH makes me mad as hell as well

angry dean winchester GIF by WhoSay

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,366
On 9/24/2022 at 6:39 PM, corvus albus said:

Non-Binary which makes him trans but not transgender like Kim Petras.

On 9/24/2022 at 4:46 PM, corvus albus said:

Yes, even trans people can make horrible music :awkney:

Then Sam already proved it long ago :applause: