Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Moderator 17,129
On 9/22/2022 at 11:55 PM, HoldMyOreos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sick of gay characters getting killed off brutally at the first chance. It's quite aggravating. 

Spoiler

Considering that both GOT and HOD have both killed gay characters that did not die in their respective books that's double yikes :awkney:

Spoiler

I've never read the books but I've saw many others write that

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,129
On 9/23/2022 at 12:00 AM, Lazz Monster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I mean, I see your point, but i don't think HOTD is at fault here, killing someone was the best choice to show Sir Criston's real personality and he obviously wouldn't kill Rhaenyra

Other shows have a worse explanation 

Spoiler

The trope is not about the explanation but about murdering gay characters in general. It's just a writer going: "I can do it better" allthewhile it should be "I shouldn't be doing that at all"

Popster to Popster 2,965

"The cuca, which originally came from the Portuguese coca, a dragon legend, was brought to Brazil in colonial times. The cuca is an ugly old woman who appears in the form of a crocodile and robs disobedient children. The cuca only sleeps once every seven years, and parents sometimes use this element of the legend to scare children who don’t want to go to sleep, telling them that the cuca will get them if they don’t go to bed" 

https://blogs.transparent.com/portuguese/the-legend-of-the-cuca/ 

• shook 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,845

not GoT/HotD spoilers here wtf :katy:

next time someone posts a spoiler without putting it in a spoiler [sic], gets reported by me :katy:

xoxo, danwasd :excuseme:

• lol 3