Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,487
On 9/22/2022 at 10:32 PM, Dean Farmchester said:

Are they really that fast? Or is the trend pushed through certain influencers? Either way yes, we wish.

Meanwhile Katy just wishes her Vegas show was selling as well as the tik tok trends :billie:

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,258
On 9/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Artur said:

Katy's The One That Got Away is starting to trend on tiktok and her team already added it to some big Spotify playlists. We could only wish for Gaga's team to care like this. 

they do not need to push old songs while she's selling out stadiums around the world honey...

• yaas, gaga 1

On 9/22/2022 at 11:37 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Meanwhile Katy just wishes her Vegas show was selling as well as the tik tok trends :billie:

And now Gaga doesn't have a tour and may blackout until 2024 for J:FÀD. What now? :arguega:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,487
On 9/22/2022 at 10:43 PM, Dean Farmchester said:

And now Gaga doesn't have a tour and may blackout until 2024 for J:FÀD. What now? :arguega:

At least we have award season to look forward to, Katy has no season to look forward to. What now? :arguega:

(in a sassy mood after my long day I need to lay down and sleep) 

• lol 1

On 9/22/2022 at 11:45 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

At least we have award season to look forward to, Katy has no season to look forward to. What now? :arguega:

Oh imma wait until December and see about award season :icant:

But I hope you get your rest, and I pray your brother speedy recovery :gaga-thanks:

We will continue this someday :excuseme:

• hugs 1

On 9/23/2022 at 7:45 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

not when cozy little christmas will be charting on multiple charts during christmas season

• thanks 1

On 9/22/2022 at 11:34 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

so much competition coming for BOS, I didn’t even realize Banshees had a song, thanks for sharing @xo_hours

DWD isn’t going anywhere w those tragic reviews. best case it’ll pull a DLU, make the shortlist, that’s all

i think the final nominee’s will be:

1. Applause (Diane Warren)

2. Hold My Hand

3. Nobody Like You

4. Untitled Wakanda Forever track

5. Untitled The Banshee’s of Inisherin track

Edited by xo_hours
  • paws up 4

On 9/23/2022 at 9:06 AM, xo_hours said:

DWD isn’t going anywhere w those tragic reviews. best case it’ll pull a DLU, make the shortlist, that’s all

i think the final nominee’s will be:

1. Applause (Diane Warren)

2. Hold My Hand

3. Turning Red

4. Untitled Wakanda Forever track

5. Untitled The Banshee’s of Inisherin track

What about Avatar 2, won't it have a potential BOS nominee as well.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:21 AM, zoldyck said:

What about Avatar 2, won't it have a potential BOS nominee as well.

it shines more in the technical aspects for good reason, plus the first film couldn’t even nod a nom, despite receiving the most nominations in 2010

Edited by xo_hours
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 9/23/2022 at 4:01 AM, Artur said:

Katy's The One That Got Away is starting to trend on tiktok and her team already added it to some big Spotify playlists. We could only wish for Gaga's team to care like this. 

I don't see them lifting a finger to entertain her streams until we're going close to a new release tbh.

Their mind has definitely switched to Joker 2's preparations at the moment the last CBT date was done. I mean she's not even posting anymore while being daily on TikTok when she was touring. 

At this point I just hope Joker filming will be as enjoyable for us to live as it was for AHS, HoG and ASIB when we had some great set pictures being released. I'm praying they won't be going total secret on this project with not visual leaked. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 9/23/2022 at 4:40 AM, emig_09 said:

they do not need to push old songs while she's selling out stadiums around the world honey...

why do they not *need* to do this? how are those things incompatible?

On 9/23/2022 at 3:56 AM, Dean Farmchester said:

Both Shallow and HMH still charting in the BB Global 200 since their respective debuts, why? :zoom:

because FADga can't get a hit unless there is a movie carrying it

• lol 2