Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,833

Stupid Love music video is pretty cute imo, I love the positive energy behind it, how she looks and the visuals aswell, if it had more scenes in different locations it could have been very good.

However, I still need to remind everyone that Gaga served absolute excellence with 911

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 6

Popstanne 9,930
On 9/22/2022 at 7:01 PM, HoldMyOreos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The way he did it was brutal and he met no consequences for it, which was appalling.  Did not enjoy it. 

They made a choice, true, and your opinion is totally valid. They could've handled it better

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,651
On 9/22/2022 at 11:39 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Hopefully it's a good song, because I'm a pokémon fan and Electric was not it

currently playing pmystery dungeon explorers of sky

OT: it'll probably suck 

• love 1

Popstanne 9,930

Gaga's become a reference for singer turned actors, we love to see it

"You can’t fault Styles for being green amid the grind of press corps talking points — he’s only made four movies, and that’s if you count his post-credits “Eternals” cameo. He is a pop star trying to mold himself into the image of an actor, as other pop stars have tried, some with more success (Lady Gaga) than others (Madonna). His remarks reflect a misunderstanding of the craft — or at least a less than fully formed appreciation of it —and that’s reflected in his work."

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/09/harry-styles-good-actor-1234764798/

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

On 9/22/2022 at 8:41 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Gaga's become a reference for singer turned actors, we love to see it

"You can’t fault Styles for being green amid the grind of press corps talking points — he’s only made four movies, and that’s if you count his post-credits “Eternals” cameo. He is a pop star trying to mold himself into the image of an actor, as other pop stars have tried, some with more success (Lady Gaga) than others (Madonna). His remarks reflect a misunderstanding of the craft — or at least a less than fully formed appreciation of it —and that’s reflected in his work."

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/09/harry-styles-good-actor-1234764798/

That's amazing but I dislike how forgiving the whole thing is for HS. It even excuses him. Had this been a pop girl, she'd have been dragged to hell and back

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,423
On 9/23/2022 at 7:10 AM, WildAmerican said:

the most viewed video from TCB being ARUTW

:giveup:

The french stan hard so they deserve the best! This ARUTW performance is ultimate perfection and should be officially recorded

State de france show overall is still the best show on this tour imo-the highest attendance, the craziest crowd, the loudest sing-along during almost every song and the biggest catalogue boost (hmh went to no.1 on radio and she's still the no.1 female artist on french youtube, when will the U.S.?)

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261

Hey guys,

Sorry I’ve been a little absent, my brothers cornea transplant has basically rejected and I had to take him down to Boston today to see a doctor to see if it’s even worth doing another cornea transplant…his eye got reinfected so it’s possible they don’t even do a second surgery and they might to remove that part of his eye and do a prosthetic….:sad:

Life has been tough the last couple of days. I’ve missed you guys. Hope everyone is doing well and I would appreciate anyone’s positive thoughts and prayers.

P.S. Loving Star Walkin’ @HoldMyOreos @Fame Romance it’s so f-ing good :giveup: 

Oh also @Adarsh I saw this today and wanted to show you 

“Shawn Mendes, Stevie Wonder, Elton John and more are on the soundtrack to the upcoming animated movie “Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile!”

:billie: Lyle Lyle coming for Oscar nomination? 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • hugs 26

On 9/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Artur said:

Katy's The One That Got Away is starting to trend on tiktok and her team already added it to some big Spotify playlists. We could only wish for Gaga's team to care like this. 

Are they really that fast? Or is the trend pushed through certain influencers? Either way yes, we wish.