Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 9/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I mean, yes it's true, but this crocodile is literally destroying her fan base. Honestly Gaga can recover from a flop but this crocodile with those satanic eyes is making us robots. The alligator with the hairdo must be censored by the online community for the harm it will bring to our mental and physical health (I believe it is hurting our soul, the tail means it all) 

:rip: gurl 

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 9/23/2022 at 2:15 AM, ReadyGaga said:

It is an anthropomorphic being who enjoys people's unhappiness, who frightens children and feeds on their nightmares, sows hatred among people and gains self-confidence.

Omg I wanna watch this show now 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:30 PM, corvus albus said:

The song literally has a playlist reach of under 10M currently. MR in comparison has double that.

On 9/22/2022 at 5:32 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

It deserves so much more. 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:33 PM, corvus albus said:

That is why her non-viral singles always suffer. They are all not playlisted well.

TEOG at least has a very good placement on This is Lady Gaga. Judas in comparison is way down below 27th, below even Applause. Not sure how it is now but the last time playlist reach was posted between TEOG and Judas, TEOG has more than double Judas' playlisting.

And just to be clear I do like TEOG a lot. I'm just pointing out how even with better playlisting somehow it wasn't pulling its weight in streams as much as we want it to

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 9/22/2022 at 11:02 PM, TheRealMiaou said:

I always forget that Gaga released a song like PI :rip: 
my poor ears 

I didn't know that cat's ears are sensitive to masterpieces 

Popster to Popster 3,903

RENAISSANCE TOUR CONFIRMED NEXT SUMMA!!!!!!

Yay! we won!!!

We still need RENAISSANCE:  ACT 2 tho

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Tinashe coming with new music omg!

and she's proving why she's the best dancer of the current girls while doing the Pink Venom challenge!

GO WITH EM MOVES NASHE! :prideheart: Y'all need to stop playing with her, really!

Edited by Mario Spears
  • love 1