Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 9/22/2022 at 7:39 PM, Andreu said:

Impossible because the FAD song will be an inescapable smasha ala shallow Cuca GIF by TV Globo

So they wont have any other choice mefears

When Folie a Deux songs are just covers of jazz classics cause she doesn’t want the original music to eclipse her acting chances to win an Oscar and she ends up empty handed with zero wins…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

Popularity of Gaga's songs on Spotify

#11 [73%] Stupid Love (+1) *coming for Paparazzi since its at 73% too*
#12 [72%] ApplauseLoveGame
#14 [71%] Sour Candy (+1)
#15 [70%] Alejandro, Telephone, I'll Never Love Again
#18 [69%] Judas, TEOG, 911
#21 [68%] GH

Bloody Mary: 63%

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

“My reputation’s never been worse, so he must like me for me.” This painfully tender line from “Delicate” captures so many things about the time when reputation was released — most of all, it speaks to Taylor Swift’s awareness of the conversations surrounding her. Behind the comparatively dramatic album rollout, though, is a record that showed Swift’s continued evolution as a writer and allowed her to branch into new topics as she entered her late-20s. So many listeners (this writer included) have grown up with Swift, and it was refreshing to hear her touch on heartbreak and messy relationships through a more mature lens.

Whether in the pulsing “So It Goes…,” the dizzying “Call It What You Want,” or the timeless “New Year’s Day,” Swift was still on her A-game as a writer. Swift also often exists in a lose-lose world; had she not experimented a bit with reputation, people may have accused her of growing stale, falling too comfortably into a safer pop lane. She took some swings with this record, and each one of them is part of her story.

Let’s be clear: In no way is this a D+ record. Taylor Swift of 2017 deserved better from the media at large, and this album deserves a much better score. Time has proven it. 

Delicate praise :applause:

I really don't care much about this mediabase change because at the heart of it all, Gaga's US radio power is insignificant. SL and ROM crashed and burned after callouts, HMH didn't even properly take off. I'd love to be proven wrong of course but in theory, those songs should have performed much better on US radio. There are no stakes because there is no claim to begin with :friendsga:

The Fame Popster 478
On 9/22/2022 at 2:05 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Gonna watch Monster Ball today 

It's the only profissionally recorded and released show of hers right? other than TCB hopefully 

She also has  Cheek to Cheek live which is Amazing too

>>>>> anything on the nostalgia monster ball

• paws up 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 9/22/2022 at 8:44 PM, Dean Farmchester said:

I really don't care much about this mediabase change because at the heart of it all, Gaga's US radio power is insignificant. SL and ROM crashed and burned after callouts, HMH didn't even properly take off. I'd love to be proven wrong of course but in theory, those songs should have performed much better on US radio. There are no stakes because there is no claim to begin with :friendsga:

there are tho. If she ain't doing about radio this change will make it even worse