Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,396
On 9/19/2022 at 10:04 PM, WildAmerican said:

HMH coming to be Gaga's biggest stack of Gold certifications lmaoo

Ignore this, I didn’t see the full list :icant:

Edited by Adarsh

A Popster Is Born 13,396

Gaga was the first person to be offered the Funny Girl revival role???? :dean_scream:

Let’s get to Funny Girl . First of all, why do you think this production has been so cursed? 

Because they didn’t wait for Lady Gaga to open up her schedule to do it. That’s where it started. This production originally, they reached out to Gaga and they were never gonna give her enough money to star in this production. Look at what the set looks like. They don’t have anything close to Gaga money.

Full article:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/lea-michele-funny-girl-broadway-drama-sweaty-oracle-1234594593/amp/

• shook 6
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 9/19/2022 at 6:58 PM, Adarsh said:

Gaga was the first person to be offered the Funny Girl revival role???? :dean_scream:

Let’s get to Funny Girl . First of all, why do you think this production has been so cursed? 

Because they didn’t wait for Lady Gaga to open up her schedule to do it. That’s where it started. This production originally, they reached out to Gaga and they were never gonna give her enough money to star in this production. Look at what the set looks like. They don’t have anything close to Gaga money.

Full article:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/lea-michele-funny-girl-broadway-drama-sweaty-oracle-1234594593/amp/

Maybe she dodged a bullet there

Yesterday I attended to Dua Lipa's show in Bogota, she was amazing but the venue was a mess (It was at a parking lot of a amussment park)

If Gaga ever comes back to SA, she better book in Stadiums and not it those ugly venues 

• paws up 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:40 PM, Sour Candy said:

Yesterday I attended to Dua Lipa's show in Bogota, she was amazing but the venue was a mess (It was at a parking lot of a amussment park)

If Gaga ever comes back to SA, she better book in Stadiums and not it those ugly venues 

It will be sooo hard for Godga to comeback in Latin America…she is just too expensive for them to afford her I fear.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,745

UK

Physical is certified 2xPlatinum in the country

Swan Song (Silver)

Love Again (Silver)

We're Good (Silver)

Homesick (Silver)

Lost In Your Light (Silver)