Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 9/19/2022 at 12:14 PM, BenG said:

And whenever Fad releases too :romance:

Reveal hidden contents

:billie:

*Fad = TFM  gets a significant boost led by Just Dance, and MR is the other if it’s that kind of sound which in term boosts Joanne (E.g. when Adele released MR pulled 500k :giveup:)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 9/19/2022 at 1:12 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

At least from now on whenever AriPink release, Chromatica will receive a WoW boost :romance:

The 0,0% increase once every two year when they release something insane :giveup:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 9/19/2022 at 12:21 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Chromatica will be under 1M again very fast now that tour ended.

Will it “rot” like “ARTBOMB” and “Jopanned”? Stay tuned

On 9/19/2022 at 12:41 PM, BenG said:

Will it “rot” like “ARTBOMB” and “Jopanned”? Stay tuned

It will probably stabilise at 700-800k when all said and done. Unfortunately it will keep going down female albums daily streams, Mileys 2020 album is coming to outstream it cause PH still does 1.5-6m daily. Hopefully nothing else from smile is pushed on TikTok and connects with Gen Z otherwise :bebe:

the next thing is fall/winter  which hurts her EDM discography; and HMH would need to perform well at awards and get a performance or two to help her out more substantially . Also her team have to keep up the good work with TikTok and hopefully something will go viral from Chromatica.

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 9/19/2022 at 12:55 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It will probably stabilise at 700-800k when all said and done. Unfortunately it will keep going down female albums daily streams, Mileys 2020 album is coming to outstream it cause PH still does 1.5-6m daily. Hopefully nothing else from smile is pushed on TikTok and connects with Gen Z otherwise :bebe:

the next thing is fall/winter  which hurts her EDM discography; and HMH would need to perform well at awards and get a performance or two to help her out more substantially . Also her team have to keep up the good work with TikTok and hopefully something will go viral from Chromatica.

can't wait for the 14k boost when Babylon goes viral on tiktok :bigbird:

• lol 5

Moderator 17,129
On 9/19/2022 at 2:04 PM, Andreu said:

i HATE to say it because I haven't heard the new bebe rexha song in full nor do I plan on ever streaming it but I think the only way Ava can smash now is doing something like that :cry:

DON'T SAY THAT :lesson:

Believe in her power :lesson:

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread
Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

Wow this is the best song of this year :giveup: 

Its the new Bad Romance meets Dance In The Dark meets Heavy Metal Lover. 

It's nostalgic with an explosive production full with harmonies. The lyrics are so deep and really touch your heart  " It's a busy day today yeah " :giveup: 

I can't stop playing in the past 3 days. I am obsessed with this song. This is amazing.

• sad 1
  • lol 8

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 9/19/2022 at 1:23 PM, little legend said:

Wow this is the best song of this year :giveup: 

Its the new Bad Romance meets Dance In The Dark meets Heavy Metal Lover. 

It's nostalgic with an explosive production full with harmonies. The lyrics are so deep and really touch your heart  " It's a busy day today yeah " :giveup: 

I can't stop playing in the past 3 days. I am obsessed with this song. This is amazing.

Bad Habits the new Bad Romance and now this...

I urge you to seek help 

• thanks 2
  • lol 3