Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Feel so bad for her... Chromatica has been a very bumpy ride until the very end... 

Hope everything will unfold better on her next chapter. 

Anyway thank you Gaga for giving us such an epic Chromatica Ball Tour. It was an incredible moment to be a fan :shine:

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,445

But seriously, this is ok, it happens, she’s fine. I feel sorry for thr fans, obviously, but they still got most of the show and Gaga went on the stage to say goodbye. It’s bittersweet but it’s ok. I can’t wait for thr next chapter. 
:love:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 9/17/2022 at 10:04 PM, ViviLittleM said:

not gonna lie i find kinda weird that we don't have much of theweeknd's boxscore

A few months ago I read some posts saying it was selling a lot less than expected and with all the cancelations maybe the number is way lower than what they expected. 

Hope with this you guys see Gaga isnt tje only one with messy tours

A Popster Is Born 10,164
On 9/18/2022 at 2:33 AM, xo_hours said:

i would presume since it got “cancelled”, but since the show was basically done w only few songs left, LN def ain’t giving refunds so idk

Do they not report the show if there won't be any refunds? Cuz I really don't see LiveNation giving refunds

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

OT: it's a shame the Chromatica Ball had to end this way when they were so close to having a whole tour with no issues but that's the risk with doing concerts outdoors. Gaga looked really happy during these months and I hope this doesnt make her have a sour memory of the tour, because during the tour i got the feeling this has changed her perspective when it comes to touring and from now on I see her doing shorter tours more often, maybe not tied to any albums.

• love 6

A Popster Is Born 18,445
On 9/18/2022 at 8:03 AM, Andreu said:

OT: it's a shame the Chromatica Ball had to end this way when they were so close to having a whole tour with no issues but that's the risk with doing concerts outdoors. Gaga looked really happy during these months and I hope this doesnt make her have a sour memory of the tour, because during the tour i got the feeling this has changed her perspective when it comes to touring and from now on I see her doing shorter tours more often, maybe not tied to any albums.

Judging by her words both spoken at the stadium and posted on her social media, I think she’s more than fine. She seems so mature, responsible and smart, yet so compassionate. She did what she knew was the best and I think this won’t have any kind of negative impact. I’m all in for shorter tours more often. Yay.

• paws up 3

She completed +80% of her last show. Sure she didn't wrapped her tour the way she and all of us wanted it to close. But her whole tour is a big success and she's feeling better than ever.

I'm very positive about what's coming next. She's feeling good being an artist and performer again. Only good thing can happen now. 

• paws up 3
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850
Popster to Popster 3,903

awwww Godga we love you 🥹🥹🥹🥹

and she didn't lie Chromatica Ball indeed is her best but it's just sad it had to end this way bc of the weather :crying::crying:

• love 1