Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/17/2022 at 11:39 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Agreed, I just remember her not wanting to premiere new music live in Vegas, it was listed as the main reason for cancelling Enigma and going with the jazz show. And yeah, she could be finished with Vegas before the summer, so q3 or later in 2023…who knows. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if she would want to settle a bit, maybe marriage or having a baby…So many things can happen. 

Stupid Love was originally planned to be debuted on the opening night of Enigma

Residencies are about hits, she would just eventually add singles. I dont think it would interfere. 

I think she cancelled engima in 2022 because it was too old at that point. Originally she was supposed to do enigma dates after chromatica dropped

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 9/17/2022 at 10:39 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Agreed, I just remember her not wanting to premiere new music live in Vegas, it was listed as the main reason for cancelling Enigma and going with the jazz show. And yeah, she could be finished with Vegas before the summer, so q3 or later in 2023…who knows. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if she would want to settle a bit, maybe marriage or having a baby…So many things can happen. 

But I think it's not the same. She had a WW tour on hold and it would be quite messy for her to go to Vegas and perform Chromatica for the first time there, imo. If she doesn't have a WW tour planned, she could even premiere her new songs on a new live show in Vegas tbh. I also don't think she has to tour for LG7. Taylor is a huge touring force and she hasn't toured her past 3 albums, Gaga could skip one. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,459
On 9/17/2022 at 11:42 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

But I think it's not the same. She had a WW tour on hold and it would be quite messy for her to go to Vegas and perform Chromatica for the first time there, imo. If she doesn't have a WW tour planned, she could even premiere her new songs on a new live show in Vegas tbh. I also don't think she has to tour for LG7. Taylor is a huge touring force and she hasn't toured her past 3 albums, Gaga could skip one. 

Yes, yes, I was talking specifically about the ww tour and the residency possible interference. I should have mention that. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,459
On 9/17/2022 at 11:42 AM, Replay said:

For example sumtn like this could happen:

Lead single March

Vegas March-April

Album May

Tour June-October

Vegas November-December

Anything can happen, still a bit unrealistic with her known to us schedule. 

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/17/2022 at 11:41 AM, zoldyck said:

We are just assuming she has become less transparent/revealing with her music projects, the truth might be she may have not started working and there is nothing to reveal yet.

But she is. She barely uses social media outside marketing purposes. And as i said she was alwqys creating through her carwer

• 2008 - The Fame
  • 2009 - TFM
  • 2010 - BTW
  • 2011 - BTW, ARTPOP
  • 2012 - ARTPOP
  • 2013 - ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek
  • 2014 - Cheek To Cheek, "Original LG5" 
  • 2015 - "Original LG5" 
  • 2016 - Joanne
  • 2017 - ASIB
  • 2018 - Chromatica, Love For Sale
  • 2019 - Chroamtica, Love For Sale
  • 2020 - 
  • 2021 - 
  • 2022 - 

U think she didnt do anything these three years? 

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/17/2022 at 11:49 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Anything can happen, still a bit unrealistic with her known to us schedule. 

What about her known schedule is unrealistic. What i listed is pretty much similar to chromatica rollout, just moved a month

ARTPOPster 1,623
On 9/17/2022 at 2:29 AM, Andreu said:

It's clear she has decided to be less transparent with what she's doing and honestly I prefer it that way. Or have you guys forgotten the agony when she announces she was working on LG5 18 months before PI or the album where even announced :icant:

I think we've also become more patient as a fan base since most of us have grown up. 

I remember it was just months after Joanne that she decided to surprise us with The Cure and that made us so hungry for new music, he were screaming for an EP and then LG6 before she had even started working on it. 

Now, I feel a lot more patient. I'd be fine if LG7 comes in 2024 or even 2025. We might get a cute song in between. 

But imagine Joker 2 in 2024 reminding the GP of her. It would be perfect to release LG7 after that.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,459
On 9/17/2022 at 11:50 AM, Replay said:

What about her known schedule is unrealistic. What i listed is pretty much similar to chromatica rollout, just moved a month

It’s not the schedule that is unrealistic, it’s the idea of her releasing a lead single of a new album in March of 2023 given her schedule that is making me think it’s not going to happen, but as I’ve said at the beginning, I’m in, surprise me Godga

Oh and a new ww tour next year? Wet liddos dreams

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 18,459
On 9/17/2022 at 11:54 AM, derpmonster said:

I think we've also become more patient as a fan base since most of us have grown up. 

I remember it was just months after Joanne that she decided to surprise us with The Cure and that made us so hungry for new music, he were screaming for an EP and then LG6 before she had even started working on it. 

Now, I feel a lot more patient. I'd be fine if LG7 comes in 2024 or even 2025. We might get a cute song in between. 

But imagine Joker 2 in 2024 reminding the GP of her. It would be perfect to release LG7 after that.

Yeah, totally agree and what a perfect scenario that would be!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029

We are not talking about her starting writing an album now for next May, we are talking about the possibility of the last 2 years+ being her writing and recording stuff here and there, preparing a new album and starting to unravel it by early next year

A Popster Is Born 18,459
On 9/17/2022 at 12:00 PM, chartgaga said:

We are not talking about her starting writing an album now for next May, we are talking about the possibility of the last 2 years+ being her writing and recording stuff here and there, preparing a new album and starting to unravel it by early next year

I sincerely think she did work on some music and I hope she will release it as soon as possible. 

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/17/2022 at 12:00 PM, chartgaga said:

Exactly. Liddos just became so negative they automatically go for the worst situation which in this case is that she didnt do anything for past three years 

I wonder if the music in Joker will be original (praying it is) or they are just covers (that teaser we got with cheek to cheek could be an indication) 

If its original, with filming starting in November, its a given she already has written it since they will be rehearsing the material during reading sessions which means songs are already recorded.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

A Popster Is Born 18,459
On 9/17/2022 at 12:04 PM, Replay said:

Exactly. Liddos just became so negative they automatically go for the worst situation which in this case is that she didnt do anything for past three years 

Please, it would not be the worst situation and you know it, liddo. 
:icant:

We’re just discussing an interesting topic, instead of tracking IAW. 
:icant:

No one is negative (excluding a future mod @ViviLittleM), we’re all happy and fullfilled with Godga’s ww sold out Chromagod tour.

:excited:

A Popster Is Born 18,459
On 9/17/2022 at 12:06 PM, Miaou said:

I wonder if the music in Joker will be original (praying it is) or they are just covers (that teaser we got with cheek to cheek could be an indication) 

If its original, with filming starting in November, its a given she already has written it since they will be rehearsing the material during reading sessions which means songs are already recorded.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Right, she most probably worked on the Joker music, another reason she didn’t have enough time to work on LG7, but let me stop here, lmao. 

• paws up 1