Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 9/17/2022 at 10:25 AM, Replay said:

My point is she could have. music ready in some shape or form. Then she litteraly has full year free to do whatever she wants. 

A year of haus labs tiktoks incoming 

Replay

A Popster Is Born 18,458
On 9/17/2022 at 11:25 AM, Replay said:

My point is she could have. music ready in some shape or form. Then she litteraly has full year free to do whatever she wants. 

We don’t know if she has a free year. We can only guess and her schedule so far makes it kinda doubtful she’s going to be ready by the end of 2023, but who knows, as you said, anything can happen.

A Popster Is Born 16,337

Chromatica was originally supposed to drop in april 2020,with tour in the summer and then preparation for the HOG in the winter. So entire era eould be wrapped in 9 months

And that's with vegas side gigs uall think are suddenly an issue

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

It's clear she has decided to be less transparent with what she's doing and honestly I prefer it that way. Or have you guys forgotten the agony when she announces she was working on LG5 18 months before PI or the album where even announced :icant:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/17/2022 at 11:27 AM, DonnieDarko said:

We don’t know if she has a free year. We can only guess and her schedule so far makes it kinda doubtful she’s going to be ready by the end of 2023, but who knows, as you said, anything can happen.

I saying based on whats available. My point is she has yeae free to do sumtn. She has the slot. Whether she will do an music era or do soem pther projevt is up in tbe air. Point is that slot is there so it's realistic 

A Popster Is Born 18,458
On 9/17/2022 at 11:28 AM, Replay said:

Chromatica was originally supposed to drop in april 2020,with tour in the summer and then preparation for the HOG in the winter. So entire era eould be wrapped in 9 months

Yeah, HOG preparations were planned for October, so yeah, a very short era was indeed planned. I wouldn’t mind another one like this. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3

I think that our brains ( even mine gigantic Imperial brain) can't understand how huge is that Gaga is playing on Joker 2. It will be massive. She will make history. We aren't ready :giveup:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,458
On 9/17/2022 at 11:29 AM, Andreu said:

It's clear she has decided to be less transparent with what she's doing and honestly I prefer it that way. Or have you guys forgotten the agony when she announces she was working on LG5 18 months before PI or the album where even announced :icant:

Exactly. I also prefer her to be radio silent until the drop is very near. 

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/17/2022 at 11:29 AM, Andreu said:

Thats my point i was trying to say. I doubt we will get much teasing. Ever sicne she got told to read the room she wasnt really using social media to share everything. I doubt we will get much confirmations that way 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,458
On 9/17/2022 at 11:30 AM, Replay said:

I saying based on whats available. My point is she has yeae free to do sumtn. She has the slot. Whether she will do an music era or do soem pther projevt is up in tbe air. Point is that slot is there so it's realistic 

Late 2023, after the new pop show in Vegas, seems to be the first real time slot, yeah. 

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/17/2022 at 11:33 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Late 2023, after the new pop show in Vegas, seems to be the first real time slot, yeah. 

We dont know much about vegas. For all we know it might be just these remaining 12 shows. I assume she will wrap up Joker q1. She could be finished with vegas before the summer

Even if she doesnt i dont think its an obstacle. She had vegas interfering with chromatica era too (before she canceled them because of pandemic) 

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 18,458
On 9/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, Replay said:

We dont know much about vegas. For all we know it might be just these remaining 12 shows. I assume she woll wrap up Joker q2. She could be finished with vegas before the summer

Even if she doesnt i dont think its an obstacle. She had vegas interfering with chromatica era too (before she canceled them) 

Agreed, I just remember her not wanting to premiere new music live in Vegas, it was listed as the main reason for cancelling Enigma and going with the jazz show. And yeah, she could be finished with Vegas before the summer, so q3 or later in 2023…who knows. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if she would want to settle a bit, maybe marriage or having a baby…So many things can happen.