Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 14,850
On 9/15/2022 at 12:43 PM, Miaou said:

A flying dress that never flew and an artpop app that never worked (past pig gifs with artpop signs)…she really was in her digital revolution bag…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

from that to PR-fueled tiktoks, yup that's what I call a downwards trend, even ignoring how you're, once again, cherrypicking facts from the examples posted

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 9/15/2022 at 12:17 PM, corvus albus said:

Who of you is interested in this?

Not surprised it’s from Chelsea :icant:

Edit: Oh wait it’s not the London Chelsea :mess:

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,163
On 9/15/2022 at 5:49 AM, FRANZGA said:

How is tracking Streams or Chart Positions any different from tracking Tour Grosses exactly?? :icant:

Or awards for that matter :icant: none of them affect our lives whatsoever

On 9/15/2022 at 5:52 AM, corvus albus said:

Not our money in streaming :ohhh:

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly, I don't have a problem with tracking either but tour grosses are just more boring

Not my money in tour grosses either :ohhh:

Spoiler

:bebe:

• lol 2

On 9/15/2022 at 9:45 AM, Miaou said:

Also lets be honest, SL rollout was 10/10.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

That part! It had one of the best leads rollouts I’ve personally seen in general  - not only Gaga’s best. The AM exposure on the ‘woman’s day’ was notable.

Chromatica was probably destined to be frontloaded af, an album in streaming era shouldn’t need constant promo to spend longer than 3-4 weeks top 10,  but it could’ve been like BTW (without the units) with a non- botched rollout with no pandemic, and comfortably passed Joanne vs. doing about the same in the US.

I hope LG7 gets the same on streaming, especially the lead (and it’s not noisy af)

Cuca GIF by TV Globo 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

On 9/15/2022 at 1:12 PM, Andreu said:

Just realised GodGa will never release a compilation with a bunch if new material for BB200 fraudulence purpose because that would mean the fame would stop charting

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

She can do that when she is 90 year old and retires…that compilation full of Godga hits will be charting forever basically…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo