Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 9/14/2022 at 12:03 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

We recently learned that the majority of the movie will take place in Arkham Asylum, and a new rumor may now explain those much-discussed musical elements.

According to our old friends at the Weekly Planet Podcast, Lady Gaga's Harley Quinn will have a bigger role than originally reported, with the story playing out entirely from her perspective. Apparently, this is where the song and dance numbers come in, as Harls "views her relationship with Joker" through musical sequences.

https://comicbookmovie.com/batman/joker/joker-folie-a-deux-will-reportedly-play-out-from-harley-quinns-perspective-musical-elements-explained-a196784

praying for original music

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

We recently learned that the majority of the movie will take place in Arkham Asylum, and a new rumor may now explain those much-discussed musical elements.

According to our old friends at the Weekly Planet Podcast, Lady Gaga's Harley Quinn will have a bigger role than originally reported, with the story playing out entirely from her perspective. Apparently, this is where the song and dance numbers come in, as Harls "views her relationship with Joker" through musical sequences.

https://comicbookmovie.com/batman/joker/joker-folie-a-deux-will-reportedly-play-out-from-harley-quinns-perspective-musical-elements-explained-a196784

I could have sweared that movie would be from Joker's perspective as he goes into delusional moments that will be mirrored through musical moments...

Here for Godga to carry another movie though hihihi

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029

I just know the Oscar nom is in the bag

lady gaga smile GIF

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 9/14/2022 at 11:18 AM, chartgaga said:

I have hopes... inb4 it serves Stupid Luv music video dance sequence

On 9/14/2022 at 11:19 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

When Richy is credited as a choreographer :witch-laugh:

:icant:

On 9/14/2022 at 12:07 PM, BenG said:

The ballad in the scene where she breaks down is the one that will win the Oscar. I can already see it. :icant:

Please GOD I hope she has that "Anne Hathaway in Les Miserables" moment where she sings I dreamed a dream...so powerful, emotional, hearbreaking, Oscar bait...

UBWi8U.gif

• paws up 1