Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,450
On 9/13/2022 at 1:27 PM, BenG said:

Tony is gonna be a long way to go. I don’t think there’s much appetite for new big budget productions at the moment. Unless she stars in a revival.

Yeah, I don’t see her going to Broadway before her 50s or something. That needs a lot of commitment. She can’t slow down right now.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 9/12/2022 at 10:18 PM, Fame Romance said:

Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Bebe Rexha all getting hits in 2022 while HMH remains the flop of the year taking into account mega successful movie promo and TTH 

Release a better song next time Gaga

The song is doing well for a soundtrack single. It gained over 217.010.897 streams (Spotify + YouTube) in ~4 months.

It also had way less playlist push, than the other ones:

I´m Good (Blue) - 233M

Break My Soul - 223M

Super Freaky Girl - 189M

Hold Me Closer - 174M

-------Barrier-------

Hold My Hand - 84M

• thanks 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,854
On 9/13/2022 at 11:04 AM, Gagacharts said:

The song is doing well for a soundtrack single. It gained over 217.010.897 streams (Spotify + YouTube) in ~4 months.

It also had way less playlist push, than the other ones:

I´m Good (Blue) - 233M

Break My Soul - 223M

Super Freaky Girl - 189M

Hold Me Closer - 174M

-------Barrier-------

Hold My Hand - 84M

it did bad for what it was, let's not

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 2

Hold My Hand did good enough compared to other popgirls soundtrack songs and didn’t even do that bad compared to Gaga’s latest solo singles. It might end up as big as SL/MR/INLA in the long run. 

If only it was just a soundtrack song thrown there among other releases we wouldn’t care, the thing is that this girl won’t release new music for another 2-3 years so we were very bothered about it doing good :enigma:

• paws up 5
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 9/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, danwasd said:

G.U.Y. MV should have won an Emmy wbk wbk

Definitely! Her most underrated MV deserves! 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,854
On 9/13/2022 at 11:46 AM, Thrasher said:

Hold My Hand did good enough compared to other popgirls soundtrack songs and didn’t even do that bad compared to Gaga’s latest solo singles. It might end up as big as SL/MR/INLA in the long run. 

If only it was just a soundtrack song thrown there among other releases we wouldn’t care, the thing is that this girl won’t release new music for another 2-3 years so we were very bothered about it doing good :enigma:

the main point tho is that, with few exceptions –i.e., Spirit or Billie's song–, other popgirls' sountrack songs are for Z-list films, not huge blockbusters like TG:M :excuseme:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 9/13/2022 at 12:12 PM, danwasd said:

the main point tho is that, with few exceptions –i.e., Spirit or Billie's song–, other popgirls' sountrack songs are for Z-list films, not huge blockbusters like TG:M :excuseme:

And if compared to other soundtrack songs from huge blockbusters, HMH did good. It did way better than Spirit and worse than NTTD (Billie was at her peak, when she released).

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
On 9/13/2022 at 12:19 PM, Gagacharts said:

And if compared to other soundtrack songs from huge blockbusters, HMH did good. It did way better than Spirit and worse than NTTD (Billie was at her peak, when she released).

If we have to put so many asterisks to a song just to make it not look like a flop, the song might've flopped actually :education:

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 14,854
On 9/13/2022 at 12:19 PM, Gagacharts said:

Did average, at best. Maybe we should try to find the balance between being OGHs and biased cupcake-y liddos.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 9/13/2022 at 1:11 AM, ConnorFilm said:

My friend’s dad is a dentist and saw Gaga in downtown Houston today. Apparently she asked him to clear his schedule. Hopefully the queen is ok. 

Oh Thanks Jesus she is fixing those teeths...love my GODGA but her teeth look a mess...yellow and not aesthetically pleasing for a lead actress.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/13/2022 at 12:40 PM, Miaou said:

Oh Thanks Jesus she is fixing those teeths...love my GODGA but her teeth look a mess...yellow and not aesthetically pleasing for a lead actress.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

you must be such a sad human being to have all those shallow personal attacks towards her

200.gif

On 9/13/2022 at 6:46 AM, Thrasher said:

It's YT already surpassed the All Too Well TV which hit #1, no?

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Moderator 17,129
On 9/13/2022 at 12:40 PM, Miaou said:

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

You make it very hard not to give you WPS

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

On 9/13/2022 at 12:43 PM, chartgaga said:

you must be such a sad human being to have all those shallow personal attacks towards her

200.gif

Huh?

What personal attacks just because I want my multimillionaire fav's teeth to not be yellow?

I'm probably the biggest Godga defender in here especially towards the FRAUDS within our fanbase who are such backstabbers...

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1