Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,472
On 9/11/2022 at 9:04 AM, Dean Sextupler said:

I'll just say it plainly, we aren't the ones frothing in the mouth everytime SL is mentioned. Sending you love

Seriously, I can’t imagine having meltdowns over a pop song for literally years of my life :rip:tragic 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,022
x3

As long as we endure your constant Stupid Love love , we also have every right to say that Stupid Love is bad.

You said that you loved the performance, is said it was a terrible peroformnce. Thats my opinion. 

If you want , you can gtfo of here and go to Fascim Daily along with your fascism tactics

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/11/2022 at 1:18 PM, chartgaga said:

yeah that was my guess, I remember also the stage had a lot a malfunctions and she had to restart ScheiBe a couple of times in Birmingham, and then her fibro flare, she didn't give her 100% and as a pro she didn't want to put it out

I feel like in a way, that's why BTW Ball footage never got out either, she had her broken hip injury and was sometimes stiffer due to the pain and she probably didn't like that either

last night's show was CRAZY and if it goes to Netflix, she still has chances for Emmys nods

Yeah, she really wasn't feeling good at all during the BTWB, when she was in Romania, she actually was having a lot of trouble, she vomited many times, then some ambulances came after her in the middle of her show (but she kept going and everyone in the audience including the non fans was applauding her) 

A Popster Is Born 11,929
On 9/11/2022 at 10:25 AM, little legend said:

As long as we endure your constant Stupid Love love , we also have every right to say that Stupid Love is bad.

You said that you loved the performance, is said it was a terrible peroformnce. Thats my opinion. 

If you want , you can gtfo of here and go to Fascim Daily along with your fascism tactics

Pleaseeeee its not that deep :icant:

ARTPOPster 2,015

The unholy goddesses of humblings, come forth from the pits of hell and stop this carnage of humblings in 2022. Let the sacrifice of this year reap rewards x20 for the years of 2023 and 2024. In the name of the unholy goddesses of chromatica i sacrifice my humble rest of the year of 2022. 

spacer.png

• lol 9
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,472
On 9/11/2022 at 9:26 AM, little legend said:

Imagine attacking a person because you want to defend a song:icant:

so embarassing

Imagine screaming fascism because you were called out obsessively hating a song

So f-ing embarrassing :billie:

anyway moving on because it ain’t that deep and you’re being dramatic af 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 2

On 9/11/2022 at 10:36 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Imagine calling someone a facist because they said you’re obsessed with hating a song

So f-ing embarrassing :billie:

The absolute lack of self-awareness. Still not understanding the difference between occasional criticism and nonstop rambling. Still not understanding well-thought out critique versus seething

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f920e7e42b0c643d3

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,472
On 9/11/2022 at 9:38 AM, Dean Sextupler said:

The absolute lack of self-awareness. Still not understanding the difference between occasional criticism and nonstop rambling. Still not understanding well-thought out critique versus seething

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f920e7e42b0c643d3

Yeah I’m just gonna move on. I can’t argue with a brick wall screaming about facism and other stuff they don’t understand :disappointed:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

anyways... back to chart updates

Spotify Spain

#3 Despechá (+2)

#14 El pañuelo (=)

#60 Chiri (-28)

#70 Candy remix (-15)

#85 Bizcochito (+6)

#88 Lla Fama (´-1)

#134 Aislamiento (-71)

#144 (-75) La kilie