Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/11/2022 at 11:35 AM, ViviLittleM said:

she'll enjoy it at home alone as she's probably not releasing again

She clearly didn’t like the material they filmed in Birmingham for Joanne hence why she never released it

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,452
On 9/11/2022 at 11:48 AM, chartgaga said:

I think she started getting big fibro flare at the time and probably didn’t like her performance either

Yeah, people were saying she was already in pain for a couple of days before Birmingham. I really am not surprised she didn’t want it out.

It's probably one of her most critcally acclaimed tour. She knows she has chances for Emmy Awards. Hence why she may push a lot more this tour as a tour recorded event than artRave or JWT...

She better produce it and involve herself in the editing work for more nominations.

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, people were saying she was already in pain for a couple of days before Birmingham. I really am not surprised she didn’t want it out.

yeah that was my guess, I remember also the stage had a lot a malfunctions and she had to restart ScheiBe a couple of times in Birmingham, and then her fibro flare, she didn't give her 100% and as a pro she didn't want to put it out

I feel like in a way, that's why BTW Ball footage never got out either, she had her broken hip injury and was sometimes stiffer due to the pain and she probably didn't like that either

last night's show was CRAZY and if it goes to Netflix, she still has chances for Emmys nods

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,432
On 9/11/2022 at 5:03 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I heard Gaga lost her voice last night by giving everything yesterday, Houston's show is sadly, cancelled.

Is this because Ursula came to watch the show last night? Omg she stole her voice 

• paws up 1