little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/10/2022 at 10:21 PM, chartgaga said:

Dot claimed:

Plastic Doll remix on Chroma Ball

no f way she would add 1000 Doves, no chance for Fun Tonight either

Paparazzi, Alejandro during the show

then acted like "it changed so much I can't keep up"

u twisted his words a bit. He didnt say she rill do remix. he said she reheashed it in may but that she removed it since. 

For 1000 doves and FT he just said she didn't have it on any rehearshal setlist which im sure was true, she didn't really need to rehearshe them

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/10/2022 at 10:50 PM, Replay said:

u twisted his words a bit. He didnt say she rill do remix. he said she reheashed it in may but that she removed it since. 

For 1000 doves and FT he just said she didn't have it on any rehearshal setlist which im sure was true, she didn't really need to rehearshe them

Lady Gaga GIF by BAFTA

in all seriousness, I do think there's no ARTPOP Act II coming at all even tho yeah a special edition for its 10th anniversary would be cute, we know it kinda pushed Born This Way overall streams to get revisited

OT: still no access to our good sis ticketmaster?

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/10/2022 at 11:24 PM, chartgaga said:

Lady Gaga GIF by BAFTA

in all seriousness, I do think there's no ARTPOP Act II coming at all even tho yeah a special edition for its 10th anniversary would be cute, we know it kinda pushed Born This Way overall streams to get revisited

OT: still no access to our good sis ticketmaster?

yeah act 2 would be useless but it would be cute if they drop deluxe with few more tracks they already had finished (for example temple nobtr and bn were on the tracklis til very last moment so we know they are mixed and masyered)

they could also potentially add DWUW and maybe Tea and some others

I kinda wouldn't mind if she released Artpop act 2 next year...

Think about it, it would be attached to the main album therefore boosting its streams. Also we would get new music material and the dryness between LG6 and LG7 would be felt less.

My suggestion would be for act2 to have 5-6 tracks, 2 collabs, one with Doja Dog and one with Bad Bunny.

cuca-sassy.gif

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/10/2022 at 11:31 PM, Replay said:

yeah act 2 would be useless but it would be cute if they drop deluxe with few more tracks they already had finished (for example temple nobtr and bn were on the tracklis til very last moment so we know they are mixed and masyered)

they could also potentially add DWUW and maybe Tea and some others

true, do a little popup in NY for it, do a second photoshoot with Inez & Vinoodh in the spirit of ARTPOP and use it as the album cover

vinyl edition with 4 different variants, should push the album closer to 2x Platinum in the US

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/9/2022 at 10:16 PM, Replay said:

SEPT 10: Los Angeles: 740 (-271)
SEPT 13: Houston: 3.131 (-803) 
SEPT 17: Miami: 4.308 (-236) 

SEPT 10: Los Angeles: 1.305 (+565) *new tickets added*
SEPT 13: Houston: 2.691 (-440) 
SEPT 17: Miami: 3.885 (-423) 

• paws up 6

With Joker filming ending probably by April 2023 Godga would have 6 months to write and produce Artpop act 2. That would be more than enough time also to shoot 1 or 2 cute little videos, some photoshoots and maybe materialize some ideas she was unable to finish in 2013 when she cut the era short.

I mean this scenario makes sense since I dont see her droping a LP in 2023 and 2024 will be all about Joker (which will have new music attached to it too).

Sooo her next LP either is dropping in 2023 (which seems too soon) or 2025...

cuca-sassy.gif

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/10/2022 at 11:47 PM, Miaou said:

With Joker filming ending probably by April 2023 Godga would have 6 months to write and produce Artpop act 2. That would be more than enough time also to shoot 1 or 2 cute little videos, some photoshoots and maybe materialize some ideas she was unable to finish in 2013 when she cut the era short.

I mean this scenario makes sense since I dont see her droping a LP in 2023 and 2024 will be all about Joker (which will have new music attached to it too).

Sooo her next LP either is dropping in 2023 (which seems too soon) or 2025...

cuca-sassy.gif

She won’t film any videos for Act II, also she won’t write either, she’ll maybe polish some vocals on the demos and mix them for final product. All of this is still very much hypothetical cause for all we know she already is recording a new album OR won’t start working on one until after Joker 2 filming