Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 11,587
On 9/10/2022 at 6:26 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Is anyone following her IG followers counter? I think she dropped from 53.2 to 53.1M. Are people as fed up with this makeup BS as I am?

Well, she's doing a bit too much. 

When was the last time she posted a casual selfie not related to Haus Rats? :icant:

• thanks 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/10/2022 at 2:58 PM, nydedan said:

i'm so tired of this "humble" sh*t on this forum. why do we always have to expect for the worst results and acknowledge other artists' achievements, while some fanbases (especially T-person and B-person's) are cocky as fvk, forcing the narratives of their favs being the best in the world and above everyone else, and trashing gaga all the time with everything they have?

I literally don't even get why some Gaga fans are so afraid of. Gaga got to that point in her career where no matter what's going to happen, she will still remain relevant, she doesn't even need #1's anymore (ofc we will like that etc) but she and her career is bigger than that. We stan one of the most talented, acclaimed and successful artist of all time literally and her talent and achievements are even beyond music, we should feel very proud about her

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 13,424
On 9/10/2022 at 10:25 PM, ViviLittleM said:

septum piercing Better be a fake one :icant:

She has a real one. Remember the interview from ARTPOP era where she said her mom got mad at her for getting it? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 13,424
On 9/10/2022 at 10:43 PM, chartgaga said:

I forgot Britney was able to do a stadium show in Tel Aviv performing for over 57.5k people, it was sold out and she grossed over $6.754M

That’s like the gayest city on the planet so makes sense 

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 9/11/2022 at 1:04 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Not this again… I hate this people 

He worded it wrong.. but i'm team "why ruin the canon of a beloved story?".. Disney and HoTD and ROP can create Relevant POC Characters without ruining defined characters in the original material..

It ruins continuity and it felt too forced to be diverse.. if producers want an inclusive cast then introduce new characters with relevant role not just fillers..

Thankfully, i'm not a big fan of Fire and Blood.. and so far I'm enjoying HOTD, but the OG fans' frustration of a black Velaryon is valid.. i mean i was so frustrated when they casted black Hermione in the play, it ruined the canon.. 

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1