Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

One of my favorite colleagues has been fired yesterday for being too nice with the employees :rip: she was literally the office manager :rip: I want to burn the direction 

#godexperience

• shook 1
  • hugs 5
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
On 9/10/2022 at 11:27 AM, LITTLELEGEND said:

One of my favorite colleagues has been fired yesterday for being too nice with the employees :rip: she was literally the office manager :rip: I want to burn the direction 

#godexperience

what :rip:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/10/2022 at 10:41 AM, Replay said:

aren't there few more left, or they sold in the meantime?

I think some are left? One account counted like 52k seated tickets available I think

how is Houston doing this morning?

ARTPOPster 1,464

this once again proved how useless and incompetent her team is. they rather booked shows in questional locations aka houston and arnhem than go to places like sydney, rio, and milan or even do 1-2 more shows in nyc, chicago and los angeles

She sold 57k tickets in California for JWT (3 Inglewood + Sacramento, excluding San Francisco) and now she’s not even matching that number with Dodger Stadium (despite possibly breaking records)

They really underestimate her, she should have done Pasadena or one more stadium 

Edited by Thrasher
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/10/2022 at 10:51 AM, chartgaga said:

I think some are left? One account counted like 52k seated tickets available I think

how is Houston doing this morning?

it's doing well, probably less than yesterday but still great