Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 9/7/2022 at 11:35 PM, Artur said:

So, if we separe TF and TFM, it is still the #1 album? :dragon:

It would still be #1 in daily streams for 2008, and somewhere in the top #5 for total streams. If we counted 2009 interestingly it would be #1 for both. 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 9/8/2022 at 3:36 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

So we have these overall positions in spotify total streams:

TFM #1 - 2008

BTW #17 - 2011

ARTPOP #50 - 2013

Joanne #37 - 2016

ASIB #9 - 2018

Chromatica #32 - 2020 

just out of curiosity where will ARTPOP be with 120M streams from DWUW?

[spoiler]

if those streams are already counted :dead:

[\spoiler]

Edited by zoldyck

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 9/8/2022 at 12:05 AM, zoldyck said:

just out of curiosity where will ARTPOP be with 120M streams from DWUW?

[spoiler]

if those streams are already counted :dead:

[\spoiler]

It would be at #44 with just those frozen 120M streams. 

On 9/7/2022 at 7:11 PM, BenG said:

The way ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica are all effectively carried by just 1 single, each :dean_scream:

On 9/7/2022 at 7:13 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

LG7 really needs to break this curse :rip: Tho I will say Sour Candy + Stupid Love together make up a hit single :icant:

Gaga and her team is content with this, I fear :darkmode:

• sad 2

On 9/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

So I just checked on ChartMasters and:

Born This Way ranks at #2 for female albums from 2011 (only below Adele's 21 which doesn't come as a surprise). 

It ranks at #7 overall.

#17 most streamed in total streams, with potential to climb this list if it keeps up the good numbers.

Pretty impressive :applause:

Judas carried :applause:

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 9/8/2022 at 3:43 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

No I’m from Maine :billie: Boston is the closest Gaga gets to me, but I’ve been to every Gaga show in Boston since 2009 so I feel personally attached to the Boston shows and their success.

:gaga-thanks:

My cousin has a cottage in Maine omg! It’s a beautiful place, you’re so lucky :prideheart:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 11,930
On 9/7/2022 at 8:30 PM, Runway said:

Now there’s absolutely no excuse for Gaga’s next lead single to not go #1 :awkney:

I can already imagine the excuses... No TTH, no promo, competitive week on the H100, no remixes, no music video

:icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 9/8/2022 at 12:36 AM, Doncho said:

I can already imagine the excuses... No TTH, no promo, competitive week on the H100, no remixes, no music video

:icant:

if it's like HMH that was released in the period of time of the year when there were 2 album bombs per day then it's not really an excuse :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,481

Gaga’s last solo single went Top 5 and ROM was #1 and is multi platinum on the way to 900M streams on Spotify….idk why Gaga fans get so triggered when other females get any sort of success. It’s so weird.

Especially when our fave is literally setting touring records, getting 10M dollar acting deals and regardless of whether or not it’s a “hit” HMH is probably likely for some awards nominations and maybe even wins given how successful TGM has been.

Gaga is doing fine and I’m sure her next album will too. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 479
On 9/7/2022 at 7:59 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga’s last solo single went Top 5 and ROM was #1 and is multi platinum on the way to 900M streams on Spotify….idk why Gaga fans get so triggered when other females get any sort of success. It’s so weird.

Especially when our fave is literally setting touring records, getting 10M dollar acting deals and regardless of whether or not it’s a “hit” HMH is probably likely for some awards nominations and maybe even wins given how successful TGM has been.

Gaga is doing fine and I’m sure her next album will too. 

Because this is one if not the most insecure fanbase out of all the pop girls

I still remember a thread on the G-word site about how the rise of Billie E. was dangerous to Gaga... Pathetic

• paws up 1
  • lol 1