Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Moderator 17,129

Harry Styles is the one speaking and Chris Pine is likely moments away from slapping him :icant:

Everybody really hates Harry Styles thanks to this movie, even his girlfriend. There are several rumors that they are practically split now.

This makes me appreciate the compliments and respect Gaga got from her co-actors even more. She was truly excited for this new experience, while Harry just seems to fumble everything  :giveup:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/6/2022 at 9:22 AM, corvus albus said:

Harry Styles is the one speaking and Chris Pine is likely moments away from slapping him :icant:

Everybody really hates Harry Styles thanks to this movie, even his girlfriend. There are several rumors that they are practically split now.

This makes me appreciate the compliments and respect Gaga got from her co-actors even more. She was truly excited for this new experience, while Harry just seems to fumble everything  :giveup:

Didn’t he get the part bc of Olivia?

On 9/6/2022 at 8:22 AM, Adarsh said:

Why would they care? As it Was is going to be #1 for a thirteenth week with no signs of slowing down and he just signed a $100M deal with Marvel.  

You just made that up .gif

Serving beyhiv making up lies in 2019 "Beyonce signed a $100M deal with Netflix to do multiple projects"

On 9/6/2022 at 10:17 AM, Adarsh said:

:ohhh:

Me when I'm constipated

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

On 9/6/2022 at 9:22 AM, corvus albus said:

Damn he sounds so dumb...serving 2 digits IQ...

Not everyone can be an articulated, intelligent, intellectual like Godga I guess...

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 9/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, Adarsh said:

Why would they care? As it Was is going to be #1 for a thirteenth week with no signs of slowing down and he just signed a $100M deal with Marvel.  

Like I said they are sensitive, they usually don't deal well with Harry getting criticized 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 9/6/2022 at 11:10 AM, chartgaga said:

Like most fanbases?

There are definitely different levels, and we know it because Monsters tend to be aming the oned which are the most critical with their fave meanwhile the majority of others are screaming and crying and throwing up when they see not everyone is going to kiss the groubd their fave walks in