Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,450

A Wet Leg esque music from Lady Gaga would be a literal nightmare. I will never ever say a bad word about HMH (or other hac Gaga music), just stay away from this kind of music. I barely survived Joanne and that second jazz thing…

:rip:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 9/4/2022 at 9:11 PM, emig_09 said:

On 9/4/2022 at 9:13 PM, BenG said:

I guess the budget from money laundering was enough to buy a couple thousand copies to hardly outsell a spanish-language album that came out 4 months ago despite having feats from the likes of Drake, Kanye and Eminem :applause:

Popster to Popster 2,966
On 9/4/2022 at 9:20 PM, Andreu said:

I guess the budget from money laundering was enough to buy a couple thousand copies to hardly outsell a spanish-language album that came out 4 months ago despite having feats from the likes of Drake, Kanye and Eminem :applause:

And it will be like this for a long time until Taylor returns (not considering surprise releases of a big name) 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

re: SFG radio updates

the only thing keeping this song from destroying the hot100 is radio tbh if we go purely from units, I think it's the third song that moved the most units this week in the USA and is surprisingly stable on streaming. On the one hand I'm not surprised such an explicit song is getting very little airplay time but on the other hand I don't get how her previous radio single DWHP a boring turd wbk got so much support and this one hasn't despite connecting much more with the GeePee

Pop-a-911-ster 27,261
On 9/4/2022 at 4:20 PM, Andreu said:

now say it trying to breath at the same time honey :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 9/4/2022 at 9:30 PM, Replay said:

coming for AOTY

I don't think they deserve but honestly it would be a good outcome to pretend other certain people get too brave

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

EDIT: and it can't get more grammy baitesque than that album lbr

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1