Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 9/4/2022 at 6:03 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Fbx4pjMWYAADB9P?format=jpg&name=medium

NOT THIS:darkmode:

Not this tragic show winning but not Godgas immaculate Superbowl...

Emmy voters can suck her donkey d*ck st this point cause its clear they hate her.

I mean its probably jealousy cause dhe is GLOBAL superstar doing A-list movies, touribg stsdiums and selling millions of records meanwhile most of these voters are Z-list nobodies doing cable tv projects...

• paws up 2

On 9/4/2022 at 11:01 AM, GODGA said:

Not this tragic show winning but not Godgas immaculate Superbowl...

Emmy voters can suck her donkey d*ck st this point cause its clear they hate her.

I mean its probably jealousy cause dhe is GLOBAL superstar doing A-list movies, touribg stsdiums and selling millions of records meanwhile most of these voters are Z-list nobodies doing cable tv projects...

Her not winning Emmy Award for the Countess but winning the Golden Golben is also very questionable tbh

Pop-a-911-ster 29,022
x3
On 9/4/2022 at 11:01 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Japan

iTunes:
49. Hold My Hand

Shazam:
98. Hold My Hand

iTunes Albums:
6. Top Gun: Maverick
11. Chromatica
34. The Fame Monster
95. Born This Way

They really hate ASIB, aren't they? 

:enigma:

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 9/4/2022 at 10:06 AM, monketsharona said:

Her not winning Emmy Award for the Countess but winning the Golden Golben is also very questionable tbh

I wasn’t surprised. The voting pool is very different. That GG was mostly based on media hype. Her performance was just average with only a few stronger scenes. 

• paws up 1

On 9/4/2022 at 11:06 AM, monketsharona said:

Its clear they are jealous of her...I mean I would too if I was stuck doing irrelevant tv shows, meanwhile an already Global Superstar musician turns into an actress and gets every A-list director in Hollywood begging for her to star in their movies as the lead.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/4/2022 at 11:33 AM, BenG said:

I wasn’t surprised. The voting pool is very different. That GG was mostly based on media hype. Her performance was just average with only a few stronger scenes. 

Basically. Her performance for AHS wasn’t stellar at all and mostly looked stiff

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 9/4/2022 at 10:40 AM, chartgaga said:

Basically. Her performance for AHS wasn’t stellar at all and mostly looked stiff

I agree. Most of the good scenes were just her looking fierce and catwalking.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/4/2022 at 11:45 AM, BenG said:

I agree. Most of the good scenes were just her looking fierce and catwalking.

Basically. Her central episode was a choice… but she was beginning so I don’t blame her

A Popster Is Born 10,164
On 9/4/2022 at 7:03 AM, chartgaga said:

Basically. Her central episode was a choice… but she was beginning so I don’t blame her

I disagree, even if she was a little stiff during most of the series (and the script didn't help her at all, her character was supposed to have no emotions), I thought she was great in the episode that focused on her story

• paws up 3