Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 9/3/2022 at 3:30 PM, chartgaga said:

I think either she releases the same bops with no substence and it won't be interesting to the GP OR she really gets her first personal record and goes all in on her traumas, what she went through and give it a vengeance theme (ala reputation) and she will do good, like her biggest album since In The Zone imo (or Blackout)

Yeah I think she might do cute too with her solo comeback if she goes in the right direction, which also shouldn’t be hard to do because all of her albums since Circus were bad to me except for a couple of songs here and there 

On 9/3/2022 at 3:42 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

ARTPOP being the one album that was snubbed for TCB :bebe:

She could have easily squeezed Gypsy into the piano section with the “back to touring” speech if she didn’t want to do Applause again or add more choreo

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/3/2022 at 3:47 PM, Thrasher said:

She could have easily squeezed Gypsy into the piano section with the “back to touring” speech if she didn’t want to do Applause again or add more choreo

she could have and also she could have done a Dope or ARTPOP (piano version)

she seems really over this album in general tbh

On 9/3/2022 at 3:44 PM, Thrasher said:

Yeah I think she might do cute too with her solo comeback if she goes in the right direction, which also shouldn’t be hard to do because all of her albums since Circus were bad to me except for a couple of songs here and there 

I love Glory since it felt more like her gaining back her stamina despite the heavy autotune but yeah Circus / Femme Fatale were bad minus a few songs and BJ was plain bad

VIDEO OF GAGA SINGING ANGEL DOWN TONIGHT @ViviLittleM

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,884
On 9/3/2022 at 3:55 PM, chartgaga said:

she could have and also she could have done a Dope or ARTPOP (piano version)

she seems really over this album in general tbh

I love Glory since it felt more like her gaining back her stamina despite the heavy autotune but yeah Circus / Femme Fatale were bad minus a few songs and BJ was plain bad

VIDEO OF GAGA SINGING ANGEL DOWN TONIGHT @ViviLittleM

We love Joanne!

but I feel like 1000 doves needed to come back for Japan, I mean there is no huge problems like in the US

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,889
On 9/3/2022 at 2:47 PM, Thrasher said:

I wanted to hear Gypsy live so bad actually 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,884
On 9/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, GODGA said:

She should remove the unknown songs to the gp (fun tonight, angel down) and add more of her classics (applause, million reasons and alejandro)

in that logic she should remove 95% of chromatica ??? + monster

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, GODGA said:

She should remove the unknown songs to the gp (fun tonight, angel down) and add more of her classics (applause, million reasons and alejandro)

it's supposed to be fun for her too

Fun Tonight works greatly for the show

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/3/2022 at 4:24 PM, ViviLittleM said:

not surprised, mods are OGH themselves

I got banned until later this month for "racism" cause I said giving black actors white roles was not enough and we should put a spotlight on black stories and give them a platform too

• shook 1