Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,424
On 9/3/2022 at 5:06 PM, ViviLittleM said:

do you realize 80% of your posts are like this towards HMH?

Gonna mute everyone that mentions IAW from now on. Each time I enter this thread it feels like that’s all we talk about. It has been months :rip:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,487
On 9/3/2022 at 8:14 AM, Adarsh said:

Gonna mute everyone that mentions IAW from now on. Each time I enter this thread it feels like that’s all we talk about. It has been months :rip:

Monsters are  more obsessed with tracking IAW than OR’s own fanbase :rip:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,487
On 9/3/2022 at 8:39 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Well it’s probably because they don’t have a fanbase 

On 9/3/2022 at 8:43 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

they have a fanbase? :rip:

Not y’all seeing what I did there :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029

doing some research for Belluna Dome and basically for baseball there's a 36k capacity, so now taking out some seats (behind the stage) tho they added some limited (very limited) views tickets cause I've seen pictures where people didn't see the main stage at all

I think 35k is pretty much a given

• love 1

I’m happy for Britney being able to release music again and possibly having a hit but let’s not act like her comeback wasn’t highly awaited for what has happened to her 

That + the Elton card who just scored a smash with Dua using the same rework method (which is also trendy lately)

We’ll see when she releases brand new material how it turns out 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/3/2022 at 3:26 PM, Thrasher said:

I’m happy for Britney being able to release music again and possibly having a hit but let’s not act like her comeback wasn’t highly awaited for what has happened to her 

That + the Elton card who just scored a smash with Dua using the same rework method (which is also trendy lately)

We’ll see when she releases brand new material how it turns out 

I think either she releases the same bops with no substence and it won't be interesting to the GP OR she really gets her first personal record and goes all in on her traumas, what she went through and give it a vengeance theme (ala reputation) and she will do good, like her biggest album since In The Zone imo (or Blackout)