Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,850

So if they are right about Chromatica Ball being the highest grossing since 2005 in Hershey, then Gaga got it wrong again.. it's not about the attendance but the revenue..

I'm guessing $4.16M for 32k+ attendance

Same with Metlife being her biggest show, not about the attendance but the revenue.. it'll outgross Paris, bookmark me :giveup:

But WHEN? Where are the boxscores? :nicki_scream:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 8/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, FRANZGA said:

So if they are right about Chromatica Ball being the highest grossing since 2005 in Hershey, then Gaga got it wrong again.. it's not about the attendance but the revenue..

Same with Metlife being her biggest show, not about the attendance but the revenue.. it'll outgross Paris, bookmark me :giveup:

Didn't gaga say its about gross too? 

Also why can't it be both? 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,022
x3
On 8/30/2022 at 10:31 AM, Adarsh said:

Japan always wins

Japan airlines? She didn't used her private jet? 

Maybe the backlash after expose of eco terrorist Taylor Swift made a real  impact :enigma:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 8/30/2022 at 10:18 AM, little legend said:

Japan airlines? She didn't used her private jet? 

Maybe the backlash after expose of eco terrorist Taylor Swift made a real  impact :enigma:

Aren't these property of the airport or sumtn. She ain't bringing her own stairs

Pop-a-911-ster 29,022
x3
On 8/30/2022 at 11:28 AM, Replay said:

Aren't these property of the airport or sumtn. She ain't bringing her own stairs

Not that i saw it again you are right. I thought it was the staircase of the airplane at the beginning but it's not

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 8/30/2022 at 10:32 AM, little legend said:

Not that i saw it again you are right. I thought it was the staircase of the airplane at the beginning but it's not

It might be these stairs that attach to the airplane, but as i said even they are property of the airport

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,850

i told you Japan always brings out her ARTPOPness but you tried to drag me down.mp3 :excuseme:

few hours there and she already has worn Pleasers for the first time in like months :excuseme:

take my hand, stay pressed joleners :excuseme:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, FRANZGA said:

For Hershey she talked about the gross and not the attendance. She talked about attendance for Boston

Popster for Sale 41,933
  • [Spotify] Government Hooker: 125,296 streams, up 1.0% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] LoveGame: 238,973 streams, up 0.8% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Paparazzi: 248,538 streams, down 0.9% from 7 days ago.
  • paws up 5
  • love 1