Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 8/27/2022 at 5:52 PM, GODGA said:

Godga going into the movie industry (and succeeding) is the best decision of her career. She hasnt even scratched the surface of what she can do in Hollywood...from musicals to action movies, to horror indie movies to working with Guelliermo del Toro, Tarantino, Villeaneuve, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise, Di Caprio, Marvel movies, Disney movies etc etc 

Her options are endless. We are so blessed to stan the most multitalented artist of this generation. Her future looks so bright.

Yeah. But it'd be great for everyone if she'd win that Actress Oscar already...

Pop-a-911-ster 39,499
On 8/27/2022 at 7:57 PM, WildAmerican said:

already? the hell? she's only been in two movies :banana: she's early in her film career.

And this is why the online film community hates Gaga Stans :billie: DiCaprio took forever to get an Oscar and someone like Samuel L Jackson and Glenn Close have never even won an Oscar for acting….don’t get me started on the countless others 

like people :uhh: Gaga’s great and she deserved a nomination for House of Gucci and imma even say I think she LEGIT deserved the win for ASIB but it is what it is, let’s not act like she’s entitled to these awards at all.

The fact that she’s already won and gotten nominated for what she has in the film industry with just two movies is absolutely mind boggling :giveup: and that’s not even counting any of her wins/nominations for her film music 

1x Oscar nominee

4x SAG nominee

2x GG nominee

2x CC nominee (1x Winner)

2x BAFTA nominee

2021 NYFCC Winner 

200.gif

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 4

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 8/27/2022 at 8:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

And this is why the online film community hates Gaga Stans :billie: DiCaprio took forever to get an Oscar and someone like Samuel L Jackson and Glenn Close have never even won an Oscar for acting….don’t get me started on the countless others 

like people :uhh: Gaga’s great and she deserved a nomination for House of Gucci and imma even say I think she LEGIT deserved the win for ASIB but it is what it is, let’s not act like she’s entitled to these awards at all.

The fact that she’s already won and gotten nominated for what she has in the film industry with just two movies is absolutely mind boggling :giveup: and that’s not even counting any of her wins/nominations for her film music 

1x Oscar nominee

4x SAG nominee

2x GG nominee

2x CC nominee (1x Winner)

2x BAFTA nominee

2021 NYFCC Winner 

200.gif

Just goes to show how high the bar is for her, :shine:

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/28/2022 at 4:56 AM, DonnieDarko said:

His fans being spoiled like that

I'm so jelly.. everyone and their mother except Gaga extending their tours :bradley:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,461
On 8/27/2022 at 11:30 PM, WildAmerican said:

he's not a major movie star tho. Gaga is and has to divide up how she spends her time. 

I… know that, lmao. He’s still spoiling his fans (with HIS tour) tho. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 18,461
On 8/27/2022 at 11:55 PM, chartgaga said:

This + he doesn’t have to battle a chronic disease that she needs to take into account when scheduling her shows

tbh they could have had May - September tour with more dates if they wanted but she has so much going on

Yeah but my post wasn’t about Gaga but about The Weeknd spoiling his fans with HIS tour. That’s all. 

Edited by DonnieDarko