Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 57,447
On 8/26/2022 at 7:25 PM, zoldyck said:

Madonna WW peaks are really impressive for a compilation album

It has outpeaked Folklore and all the albums from this decade by the T person in Denmark, Italy and France so far :mess: 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/26/2022 at 7:31 PM, Fame Romance said:

It has outpeaked Folklore and all the albums from this decade by the T person in Denmark, Italy and France so far :mess: 

:rip:

Popster This Way 615
On 8/26/2022 at 7:25 PM, zoldyck said:

Madonna WW peaks are really impressive for a compilation album

They are actually better peaks than her last studio album, Madame X(2019) in some places. This is her first album release, under her new label, Warner. I think the approach is to focus on compilations and re-issues, rather than new music. The upcoming biopic film is gonna be used to push these re-issues propably. I think the Elton film also helped his catalog.

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,447
On 8/26/2022 at 7:36 PM, Gaga Banana said:

They are actually better peaks than her last studio album, Madame X(2019) in some places. This is her first album release, under her new label, Warner. I think the approach is to focus on compilations and re-issues, rather than new music. The upcoming biopic film is gonna be used to push these re-issues propably.

And this is a good thing to do tbh

Madonna has the most legendary career for a female artist and her catalogue needs a push to remain relevant for years to come

Hope the biopic will serve a Queen Bohemian Rhapsody kinda boost

• paws up 1
  • love 1