Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

I’m obsessed with LoveGame :dead: this song is such a masterpiece :dead: it was one of my fav moments during the Chromatica Ball :dead: her energy was insane and the song is so good :dead:

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

Omg I listened to Stupid Love 10 times today I’m obsessed :giveup: A cultural reset in her career :giveup: it deserves an Oscar :giveup: I’m not surprised the rats don’t like it they have no taste :giveup:

I was so wrong by bashing the good sis :giveup: I finally saw the light :giveup: 

Edited by LITTLELEGEND
  • shook 2
  • lol 6

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 8/25/2022 at 10:08 PM, LITTLELEGEND said:

Omg I listened to Stupid Love 10 times today I’m obsessed :giveup: A cultural reset in her career :giveup: it deserves an Oscar :giveup: I’m not surprised the rats don’t like it they have no taste :giveup:

I was so wrong by bashing the good sis :giveup: I finally saw the light :giveup: 

the earth is ending :banana:

A Popster Is Born 11,934
On 8/25/2022 at 5:08 PM, LITTLELEGEND said:

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

On 8/26/2022 at 12:48 AM, BenG said:

Still a weird thing to me tbh because there’s no confirmation. And that’s also assuming the streams are uniform throughout the day.

Could be just me that isn’t satisfied with “highly probable” instead of “definitive”.

I would say "provisionally [hit a milestone]".

Maybe they have artist spotify, where they could see live numbers for songs.

They do seem to have access to lot of stats that are not publicly revealed.

Edit: Like when somebody break the spotify records for first 24 hours. They tweet about it before numbers are officially out.

Edited by zoldyck

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/25/2022 at 10:10 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

the earth is ending :banana:

I feel so bad :giveup:

Stupid Love is such an amazing song :giveup: Tomorrow I will stream it 100 times on Spotify this cultural reset deserves 1B streams :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,934
On 8/25/2022 at 9:18 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

6 dates here in Italy, that’s insane

Maybe they mistakenly looked up Kaotica instead of Chromatica

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,221
On 8/25/2022 at 3:28 PM, WildAmerican said:

why are people asking about an album in the middle of the tour :toofunny:

Delusional monsters thinking she could ever pull a Beyonce and do a whole album without testing song titles and lyrics, posting cryptic images, and generally driving us crazy with anticipation.  PLEASE be serious. 🤣

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/25/2022 at 11:26 PM, LITTLELEGEND said:

I feel so bad :giveup:

Stupid Love is such an amazing song :giveup: Tomorrow I will stream it 100 times on Spotify this cultural reset deserves 1B streams :giveup:

Wtf is this 

I was trying to find why i lost 3k reputation points and wtf is wrong with my username :nicki_scream: