Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/24/2022 at 6:23 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It’s really weird how France rejects Taylor even with her very pop projects. Crazy thing

She should have done a date for 1989 at AccorHotel and she would have been in a better place imo

A Popster Is Born 13,450
On 8/24/2022 at 9:44 PM, Doncho said:

Not you saying it like its a good thing :icant:

I was just bored because there’s no solid competition apart from the upcoming black panther song :icant:

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/25/2022 at 12:31 AM, Thrasher said:

Taylor doesn’t even try with Europe but she sold out stadiums in the UK so I think she could do a cute arena tour in the rest of EU as well

US Local Acts usually has certain pull in Anglosphere so :tea:

A Popster Is Born 13,450
On 8/24/2022 at 10:11 PM, corvus albus said:

We want a nomination, not a win. HMH being nominated is pretty likely.

Exactly. I only care for a nomination. If she wins for a song again, they won’t award her in the acting category anytime soon. That’s more important imo

A Popster Is Born 18,465
On 8/24/2022 at 6:44 PM, Adarsh said:

Exactly. I only care for a nomination. If she wins for a song again, they won’t award her in the acting category anytime soon. That’s more important imo

So you won’t care if she wins or? Lol. If she’ll win for a song for a second time and deliver in her next lead role or in a role after that, she might still get nominated and/or win. I really don’t think that door is closed if she’ll win a second Oscar for a song. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 13,450
On 8/24/2022 at 10:17 PM, DonnieDarko said:

So you won’t care if she wins or? Lol. If she’ll win for a song for a second time and deliver in her next lead role or in a role after that, she might still get nominated and/or win. I really don’t think that door is closed if she’ll win a second Oscar for a song. 

We are just assuming because it’s very hard for people to win a second Oscar in the first place. Now if she already has two, they might not give her a third. Just basing it off statistics from the past. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
On 8/24/2022 at 6:45 PM, DonnieDarko said:

We don’t want a win? Why? Who’s we?

We want a win, but that's not pre-programmed. Likelier is a simple nomination, and that one is good enough on its own. I should rephrase a little, I guess. We want a win but our aim should be for a nomination at least :gaga-thanks:

A Popster Is Born 18,465
On 8/24/2022 at 6:49 PM, Adarsh said:

We are just assuming because it’s very hard for people to win a second Oscar in the first place. Now if she already has two, they might not give her a third. Just basing it off statistics from the past. 

It’s difficult to get an Oscar. It’s even more difficult to win a second Oscar and so on. We know she has it in her, she’s capable. It’ll happen, I’m confident. And I want HMH to win if it gets nominated. I ain’t worried (no pun intended lol) for future Oscars, I think she’s in for a long run in the movie business. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,465
On 8/24/2022 at 6:51 PM, corvus albus said:

We want a win, but that's not pre-programmed. Likelier is a simple nomination, and that one is good enough on its own. I should rephrase a little, I guess. We want a win but our aim should be for a nomination at least :gaga-thanks:

Right, I get it now. Thank you. 
:flutter:

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850

so,

Always Remember Us This Way - Paris

Shallow - Paris, Dusseldorf

The Edge Of Glory - New York/NJ

Telephone - London

Angel Down - Dallas

Replay - every city 

:bunny: